3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
I've been a member of Iwaku for about a year now, but I've been roleplaying online since there was an online to be roleplayed on!

I am coming back from a hiatus enforced by lifestyle changes - so, I will respond within a few days of your posts and...

Seriously - I am a committed RPer and will not step out of an RP in progress without a LOT of advance warning.

As for the twists... Here are some pairings I'm interested in (with my character preference first before yours). All are FxF but if convinced I might budge to a FxM in certain circumstances.

Imaginary Character x Creator
Giantess x Tiny
Tiny x Giantess
Ex-Stepsisters
Sidekick x Superhero
Magical Girl x Mistress (or Master this one I'm more flexible with you playing a male)
Alien x Human

As for Genre, I'm pretty flexible, but Sci-Fi and Supers are my current craving.

I'm going to sticky this post to the top of the page and edit it later as needed.

I'm willing to do giantess x tiny and Alien x Human

Reactions: Michale CS
Still taking on partners!

I'm always interested in stuff involving super's. Perhaps we can discuss this?

• Love
Would you be interested still in the sidekick x superhero? I would be interested in that.

• Love
I'm always interested in stuff involving super's. Perhaps we can discuss this?
Send me a PM @Huntress and we can plan!
Would you be interested still in the sidekick x superhero? I would be interested in that.
Yes! Most definitely @burningheart I'm flexible either way but I'd love to take on the sidekick role - please PM me!
I'll do magical girl x mistress
Great, @daird! I have one I use often, if you are interested still please send me a PM!

To all of you - sorry, somehow I wasn't getting notifications even though I was following the thread! :: sadface ::

Talk to you all soon!

Is this still open?

• Love
You cool with a team of supers or magical girls?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Still Looking!