Seeking Friendship (and Roleplays)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yeul

Original poster
Hello, friends! I'm new here and need to get some roleplays going. Below I've listed some of the main fandoms that I enjoy which range anywhere from anime to Kpop. This list was taken from a google doc that I recycle just to make my life easier ( just in case this looks eerily similar to anyone).

WANTED
OC X Canon AND/OR Canon x Canon
*Doubling up preferred to ensure that we both get the pairings we want, unless we both agree on one single pairing.

At the moment I'd really love a Kpop thread (see specific groups that I'm familiar with below), which can be canon x canon OR OC x canon, but depending on the group the latter option may be the easiest. In this case, you would choose an idol that you'd like to pair your OC with and I would choose an idol that I would like to pair mine with. We would play those idols for each other to make things fair.

The alternative for this, of course, would be pairing two idols together (like Heechul and Siwon, for example -- or Krystal and Kai).

If Kpop isn't your cup of tea then I've listed other things that I'm up for roleplaying!

*italics means that is the character I'd prefer you to play (usually the first one listed).

Video games;;

Kingdom Hearts

Sora x Naminé
Roxas x Naminé
Axel x Naminé
Roxas x Xion
Axel x Xion

Final Fantasy XIII

Noel x Yeul
Noel x Serah
Snow x Serah
Caius x Yeul

Life is Strange

Chloe x Max
Chloe x Rachel

Anime/Animated Works;;

Owari no Seraph

Guren x Mahiru
Guren x Shinya
Mika x Yuu
Ferid x Krul

Naruto

Sasuke x Sakura
Naruto x Hinata
Itachi x Sakura
Zabuza x Haku
Kakashi x Rin
Obito x Rin
Kisame x Itachi
Sasori x Deidara

Teen Titans

Beast Boy x Terra

Book Series;;

Vampire Academy

Adrian x Rose
Adrian x Sydney
Dimitri x Rose
Christian x Lissa

Kpop;;

*if you don't see a group that you'd like me to write for your pairing then don't be afraid to ask! Odds are I may know of them. These groups are just the ones that I am the most familiar with in terms of the whole/most of the group and not just a select few.

Girls’ Generation
Seventeen
f(x)
Red Velvet
Super Junior
U-KISS
Oh My Girl

Hi there! I'd like to do Naruto and a Kpop role play if you'd be up for it. I'm looking for Gdragon from BigBang!

Hello there! I'm definitely up for Naruto, unfortunately, I don't know how well of a Gdragon I would play because I've never been that into Big Bang. My YG game isn't that strong haha!

Annyeonghasayo! Are you still looking for a kpop roleplay? I'm up for Seventeen if you're interested? :3

Oh! and AJ from U-Kiss is my birthday buddy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.