1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
In no particular order: romance, fantasy, slice of life, modern, school, adventure, and dystopia. I am open to suggestions for any genre besides those in the box below!
Hello!

I am returning from a long hiatus from roleplaying, but feel ready to begin again. I'd like to keep this post brief since most key information about me as a roleplayer is on my information page, but please do not hesitate to reach out with questions!

I really love worldbuilding, and I would like to have a well fleshed out world for any roleplay I am doing. Building the world as the roleplay goes is perfectly fine, as long as we can be somewhat consistent. Also be aware that I am not open to doing roleplays with sexual content; sex can occur as part of the story, but I do not want to play through such scenes. I would prefer to fade to black, if you will.

Below you will find some very basic things I am interested in doing. Once again, I'm more than happy to answer questions about any of this. Roles that are bolded are the ones I prefer and are preferably female, but I am willing to consider other roles and/or genders if requested. If neither role is bold, I have no preference between them.

Romance
Royalty x Guard
Fairy x Fairy
Vampire x Werewolf
Angel x Demon

Other
Equestrian storyline
A war between Heaven and Hell
Animal rescue storyline

I’m intrestead in a royality x guard or Vampire x Werewolf role play with some world building involved.

• Love
Reactions: ElBell
I'm interested in doing Royalty x Guard with you