Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chapeau de Paille

Original poster
Even tought i don't have the mind full of ideas, i prefer to warn about the "i don't do" stuff first, because i get thrown into it without anyone telling me.

-i'm not a fan of smut, besides, i don't like when a story only revolve around that, i'm sorry, but it's not my cup of tea,

-i would prefer canon characters, again sorry, but i had a lot of terrible experiences of OCs and i struggle to accept a lot.. we can do a crossover, just tell me about your verse first, and if i know it, we can work with it. (i don't do anime x anime, sorry).

-Don't be exigeant on lenghts, first of all, english isn't my first language, secondly, the health is the priority, and thirdly, i hate this kind of elitism, being forced to match someone else lenght is not fun, it's more a burden for me..

-I don't do romance only, i get ofenly thrown into forced romance, it was really creepy..

-No depressed or suicidal characters, i can't stand it at all, i love to RPing with an energetic or clumsy character, not with something i had dealed with personnally..

-I don't play as OCs, this is reserved to close friends..

So, if you have an idea, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and i forgot:

-the RPs are always made in private messages,
- Don't forget to read "what genres i enjoy" and the what i don't,
-i'm looking for someone who don't mind short replies and is pretty active,
-I don't do the shipping/pairing stuff, action/adventure is a must!
-We can be friends, but it may take a lot of times due to trust issues..
-No anime only, i reserve it for close friends, you can suggest a game, as long i know it..

Status
Not open for further replies.