2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
I have a taste for any genre in some way, shape, or form. Though, I do have favourites out there. Sci-if being a big one. Romance, Fantasy, Alterative Universes, Horror, Twisted, Gory, Realistic, and Tragic being some of the other ones.
Name's Supremacy, as you may already know. I am looking for someone, or a few somebodies, to do a few plot lines with. Though, this may not be the best idea to post this given that MH World is coming out this week, but hey, I can micromanage to some degree.

Due to recent developments, I am restricted to one post a day, if any. Nothing too serious, just have other things I need to focus on. So, if you are expecting someone to pump out posts faster than a Nargacuga on crack (whoever gets that, gets cookie), I might not be the one for you. Another thing, I usually post around two to several paragraphs, I'm not saying I want those who can match my length, but I just figured I should let you know. Lastly, I am looking for long term partners so strap in!

Okay, genres are next. Romance is very much appreciated, but I can understand if the story/plotline doesn't allow it to be a main point. Fantasy in either direction is amazing as well. All the way to medieval times and dragons, to spacecraft and galactic empires, I just love them. Drama and deep, dark themes are VERY nice as well. Blood and gore is something I'm not going to turn away from, if anything, I will most likely be pulling my characters through it. I rarely have restrictions on my RP partners, but if you do, then I'm fine and avoid certain topics if need be.

Before I tell you about the plots, I need to say this. I'm really looking for people who can take hold of the plots I give them and help mold them into something greater. I want both to keep on my toes and someone who can throw as much creative punches towards me as they can. I will try and do the same.

Now this is one something I had planned in my head for a long while but never got it going. This is a special one and if you think you want to do this one with me, I must simply ask you this, please don't drop this one. If anything, I want this one to succeed out of all the others on this list.

This story takes place in a world where, instead of where the knight breaks in their horse to make their mount, people called Horse Folk (centaurs) choose their rider to aid them in battle. Riders are bred to create the best rider fitted to their Master's needs. They are bought and sold to certain families with their prices depending on how skillful the rider is. But, what happens when a War Princess, who is the daughter of a proud Chieftain of a powerful tribe, can't break her stubborn rider; demanding she must best them in combat or they won't see her as a worthy master to ride with. What will her father think of her? How will people, who once looked up at her, think when someone like her with such promise can't do a simple task? Will the other tribes see this as weakness and strike? Only time will tell.

This one begins in a time where space travel becomes commonplace, with space stations and cities being placed across the galaxy to serve as midway points to planets that could maintain life. This is probably the most flexible plot I have. All I want in it is sci-fi. Think 40K or Starcraft. It could easily become a war against aliens, a civil war between an empire, mercenaries running from the law, to whatever we can think of. I just need my fix of Sci-fi..

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm interested in both of these. I rather like Rider, but I don't feel I'm as skilled as what you're looking for. I would be inclined to rp with you in the Imperium plot, if you're interested. I must say ahead of time that I have work, and unfortunately it's just a bit wacky. I'm into the mercenary idea. If you feel like I would be a good partner for you, please feel free to message me.

• Thank You
Reactions: Supremacy