Seeking Female thrillseekers fore dark desires

What is the least 'offensive and/or socially awkward' kink on this list?

• tentacles

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • pregnancy

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • inflation

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Oviposition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • excessive cum

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • unbirth

• Vore

• Transformation

• None of them! omg!

• not even going to try and guess.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Desaecula

Original poster
There's a little bit of everything dark and forbidden here. A library of taboos and things no person should ever do... and in some cases, things no one CAN do, but me? i like it that way. impossible fantasies that only come true in imagination... and text. So that's why i'm looking for female characters whose players can handle such things as inhuman pregnancy, womb/stomach inflation, oviposition(eggs), mild transformation, a female character who can handle the onslaught of lusty tentacles and being overstuffed with insane amounts of seed. someone who isn't afraid to kill for the thirst of blood as a vampire or flesh as a lycan. Come one, come all, to the sex-stained theatre of dark desires. this hides beneath the surface of the calm lake of passion.

The possibilities are endless. but far as plot goes, i usually revolve around sciencefiction/horror/supernatural-modern/fantasy settings.

Pm me with ideas. The full spectrum of kinks wont ever apply to every plot. im not THAT greedy.. hehehe.

Gentler kinks include
-Bondage
-vampirism

darker kinks include
-Master/pet
-Inflation
-oviposition
-tentacles/parasites
-unbirth
-vore
-transformation (such as vampirism/other supernatural)

You've caught my interest! Definitely down to do some dark stuff involving vampires - PM me and we can talk more :)

Ooooh, I've always loved gritty/dark roleplays. Not really into inflation/pregnancy, but everything else is fair game!!

Shoot me a PM, and we can hash something out!

I'm thoroughly intrigued

I'd be up for any of those kinks besides unbirth and vote! I have an idea if you want to pm me. :)

I'm interested with the pregnancy and multiple ones, torture isn't a comfortable subject but why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.