1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Hello,
Now currently seeking some Fairy Tail rpers. Currently Have a Main - Gray, Natsu, Erza and Juvia. I'm hoping to find various other characters, Only requirement is that you can at least do multi-para, NO-drama. We came form a site where everyone wanted Smut, was a complete perv OR just wanted to cause issues within the group, You must be able to handle humor as we built a fun environment making jokes and bantering with one another, as well as be able to actually handle the characters personality. SO if your wanting to join a Fairy Tail RP We are discord friendly [we have a guild server] So
  1. IF you are Drama free
  2. Not a Perv
  3. Fun & adventurous
  4. Multi-para
  5. Interested
Please reach out.

Welcome to Iwaku! We're really glad to have you here.

I think what you're looking for goes in a different section of the forum. Iwaku does offer Off-Site Ads, which you can post here. Just make sure that you have read the rules before posting, please.

If you need further assistance, I'd recommend reaching out to any staff member here. They're a friendly bunch, so no worries about whoever you approach.

I hope that this helps and good luck!

• Love
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
Welcome to Iwaku! We have lots of great players, that I'm sure would fit your conditions! ^^

• Love
Reactions: EnamoredRaindrop
I'm a half-frog half-human humanoid that can communicate to other Frogs and Toads, and i can morph into various frog forms.. I have little to no combat training.. I get exhausted if I use my powers too much. My power peaks in marshes and wetland areas. My name Is Archellious, but I prefer Archy or my nickname Squimchy. Am I good to join?
Hello,
Now currently seeking some Fairy Tail rpers. Currently Have a Main - Gray, Natsu, Erza and Juvia. I'm hoping to find various other characters, Only requirement is that you can at least do multi-para, NO-drama. We came form a site where everyone wanted Smut, was a complete perv OR just wanted to cause issues within the group, You must be able to handle humor as we built a fun environment making jokes and bantering with one another, as well as be able to actually handle the characters personality. SO if your wanting to join a Fairy Tail RP We are discord friendly [we have a guild server] So
  1. IF you are Drama free
  2. Not a Perv
  3. Fun & adventurous
  4. Multi-para
  5. Interested
Please reach out.