Seeking F Partners accepting three total. (OPEN 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZeroHunter

Original poster
Hello. I'm looking for a few partners, its been a while so give me a chance I'm trying to hit the ground running.
~
I'm available at random times throughout the day and around 6PM to 1AM EDT but can sometimes vary life is very erratic sometimes for me.
~
I'm seeking people with ideas for some scenarios but I have ideas too. If you can tolerate sitting here and spitballing ideas with me if none of mine fancy you, that's fine too.
~
About me. My grammar sometimes is not the best, I will fuck up something and I'm sorry in advance. I only play male characters, and I aim to have a good time with you.
~
Contact me through a pm or leave something down below.
~
Now on to the Ideas I have:
- Give me a song and I'll turn it into a story in one aspect or another.

- I love scifi, so I'm thinking two people on a ship stuck together until the ship lands and they're to go separate ways. No one else but robots to tend to their needs they are the only two to have live contact with.

- I also love fantasy as well, In lands where dragons roam and monsters creep around every corner, some people still have time to sit down at the tavern and talk, but two people sit down with a mysterious bartender and they share each others past, through one shared drink, but not only the past but their future and its changable given the right set if events are altered by the sharer of the drink.

- And modern with touches of fantasy, There are those who can manipulate forces around them and those who just simply cant, but lives are much different from person to person no matter what you are born with and there are some special who's potential hasn't been tapped into.

• Love
Reactions: Angel Cake
Status
Not open for further replies.