Seeking F for MxF RPs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poe Dameron

Original poster
Greetings!

I'm seeking a fun female RPer to interact with on the following basic developing romantic/libertine scenarios I pulled out of my ear, and any she may suggest that seem interesting/fun. I'm not a grammar nazi, not strict on paragraph/word count, and I'll try to match if not exceed your honest efforts as appropriate. It's supposed to be fun, right? Prefer OC to fandoms, but I listed some fandoms I deem myself capable of pulling off reasonably if that's more of your type.

(note 1: I don't want to do RP over PMs at this time)
(note 2: I'm Japan/Korea timezone, if that means anything)

OCs:

Bounty Hunter (M) & Capture (F): Capturing the woman is one thing, but can he actually deliver her to the mob boss without falling for her?

Engineer (M) & Nurse/Doctor/etc (F): She embarrasses him at the clinic, but he finds building code violations that could put her out of a job. Turnabout is fair play?

Military (M) & Civilian (F) in a war zone: Whirlwind of combat action ends up putting an invading military member (US?) together with a civilian of the invaded country, both needing each other to survive; what happens next is beyond any of his military training!

Pro Athlete (M) & Avid Fan (F): A woman meets the man she watches on TV and at the arena; how does this play out?

Skinny Dip: A guy and a gal meet at a wild beach party; a police raid leaves them with no clothes, car, money, or phones. What's their priority?

Fandoms I can do:

Back to the Future (Marty McFly, Doc Brown)

Star Trek (OCs)

Star Wars (OCs)

X-Men (Cyclops, Wolverine, Colossus, Jamie Madrox)

Reactions: Mari
Ooh I will do military x civilian ^-^
Outstanding! Are you personally familiar with the setting/atmosphere of any countries aside from the US?

Not a big deal if you don't have any, if it's the US then I can RP military of another country.

Haha well I will admit I'm from nz so in a way no. But I've seen mainly American settings.

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Haha well I will admit I'm from nz so in a way no. But I've seen mainly American settings.
We can work with that. I'll PM and we can sketch out a starting point. Thanks!

I don't think I would mind doing the bounty hunter x hunted.

I don't think I would mind doing the bounty hunter x hunted.
Thank you for your interest! I'll PM you shortly to go over a few preliminary details.

FYI, I'll change the status of the thread to "request filled", so Akumulosis you are the last one I'll consider for now. :)

Still got space? I am so up for this! Any of it!

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Dang it never mind. :P

Still got space? I am so up for this! Any of it!
It seems one of the potential partnerships I had seemed to disappear, so perhaps you're the replacement? Which one would you like, or would you have one of your own to suggest?

• Love
Reactions: Quiet Souris
Military (M) & Civilian (F) in a war zone: Whirlwind of combat action ends up putting an invading military member (US?) together with a civilian of the invaded country, both needing each other to survive; what happens next is beyond any of his military training!

Skinny Dip: A guy and a gal meet at a wild beach party; a police raid leaves them with no clothes, car, money, or phones. What's their priority?

Either of these would be fun... Perhaps the first one more.

Mostly the first one to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.