Seeking Dedicated Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY, you guys forced me to show what I mean.

I will not quote this or say where this is from nor name the people that have written this.
They are also black and stroke through, DONE.

Please remove them now. It is disrespectful to the original poster to cite his/her work, in whatever form, in this manner.

Okay, you guys. I'm all for debates. I love them, but this isn't the place. Let's just all agree that there is no post limit, but to be considerate to other players and not fluff it up.

Reactions: Kaykay
Please remove them now. It is disrespectful to the original poster to cite his/her work, in whatever form, in this manner.
You saw, I was not joking about the length. Those things make it work, a job, not an enjoyment. Even for the serious type.
Illium has a fine Guide in their Code of Conduct on writing posts.

Pretty much everybody follows it to one degree or another and it is what makes nearly every post very much a joy to go through.

Reactions: Sammael9216
@Sammael9216 You enjoy this arguing far more than I do, and I will not further engage you in it. You've cited nothing but your personal opinions to me as though they were fact. And while I understand to your personal situation and point of view they are all perfectly valid, to me they are not.

Reactions: Kaykay
This is done. Now. Elan included. You've both made your points and this could have been fixed easily. There is NO post limit, but people should be mindful of others. Now if we could all get back to discussing the details of our roleplay I, as well as others, would greatly appreciate it.

@Elan Tedronai Opinions are like assholes my friend, we've all got one and they all stink. I apologize that I upset you, and further inflamed the argument. Everyone has the right to write as much as they want in a post. I never once said that they can't or shouldn't. If you want to write a book per post, then be my guest. Just know I will not regard it nor read it.

I am done.

This thread is to be locked and archived.

I am done.

This thread is to be locked and archived.
There is no reason for you to do that, just because of a difference in opinions. I will leave and let everyone else participate in your RP. Problem solved. I hope you reconsider for the fellow RPers who wish to be apart of this.

If anyone is interested in continuing with a group you are more than welcome to PM me if you'd like. Just note. I don't do the arguing thing, lol. I just don't. BUT I hold no grudges.

Status
Not open for further replies.