Seeking Dedicated Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, completely open as far as race selection.

Honorific's nation sheet is very interesting. I love the idea of the business men running the place, because makes it seem kinda democratic, and yet dangerously under the thumb of a group of economic giants. We're talking a hotbed of possible criminal activity and chaos. That's just what sprang to my mind while reading it. Ofcourse, it wouldn't be the government's official stance, but I can see some real crimes going on... organized crime syndicates..

I'd like to see something of a war between a few of the nations, with playable characters on each side.

Adding on to my nation as well. I could totally see crime a real problem. The only thing the merchants care about is profit by any means while the city leaders are all trying to hold everything together. Since there are not a lot of law and the potential for cities to fight among each other within the nation. Though if there is war on the Nation level Zarcadia would stay out of it so I could see alot of influence from alot of refuges fleeing their nations becuase of war going on.

I would offer to open a sticky PM or creating a blog where I would keep track on what we have.

Can never go wrong with a good ol' fashioned hierarchy to stir up trouble xD lol

EDIT: That sounded too much like my grandmother

Nevermind. that was a bad idea. Removed the thread.

Continue the conversation here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Desire: a map would be a very useful thing, but lets give some people time to get their ideas turned in. You said you wanted to do it this week, but not sure how long it'll take everyone to get country ideas in who want to submit them. I also would like to take you up on your blgo idea. To help keep track of submissions. I can post a link to it in the OP.

Desire: a map would be a very useful thing, but lets give some people time to get their ideas turned in. You said you wanted to do it this week, but not sure how long it'll take everyone to get country ideas in who want to submit them. I also would like to take you up on your blgo idea. To help keep track of submissions. I can post a link to it in the OP.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-blog-entry/the-fellowship.9525/

I can upload the maps now.

I also have the tools available to form nations on them... sorta.
(Example:https://imgur.com/zSp8Xev its from a Nation RP I hosted.)

I am adding my own submissions for emblems and maps right away to the blog, all links lead to imgur, I dont want to fill it with too many images, it would make keeping everything in order hideous.

I have my own that I'm in the process of writing up, it's been a busier day than normal. I thought I'd have it done by now, alas...

What kind of kingdom are we suggesting anyway? I think we're doing fantasy from the looks of it, but is it like high fantasy or what?

All uploaded and entried onto the blog from my end in terms of images.

Kaykay: Yes, high fantasy. We are just building a world right now. You can submit if you'd like. we'll take what the group decides are the best and use them in teh play.

I would like to propose beforehead that, if we vote, the highest vote wins and that ALL agree to this. Even if it is a single vote more.

Reason being a caution of mine. People with their preferences and such. Drama and butthurts to put it shortly.
Of course we can manage to circle around most things and work on getting as many desires fullfilled as possible, but please do not go QQ when things dont work out as you personally wanted to.

If we require votes, I am going to make a I for each person voting. Every person can only vote once on a specific thing, right?

Woo, this has gotten going! Sweetness!

Somewhere around here, I have a race of awesome Goblins that I would love to recycle. But, they were hugely based around the magic system of that world, so perhaps we should go about defining that first.

Reactions: Vales Velvet
d55b5248380a854bfe4fa90f6b7287a7.jpg

City of Theros, the Gates to Heaven.

This is Theros, or so it was named by those who Reclaimed this fabled city. Legends and myths say this city was built by the Gods, a tabernacle, a city devoted to their worship. No one can prove these claims of course, for no one can identify who originally built this massive city. Many races, kings, and conquerors alike have swapped ownership of this city at one time or another, but no one has ever been able to hold on to it for long. This wondrous city only remains in the world for a short time; 150 years to be exact. Once its time is spent, Theros all but disappears leaving no trace that it ever existed.

Theros was recently found off the coast of the Galgari Empire, nestled quietly on a prosperous island. From the shores of this Empire fisherman watched in awe as the island rose from the depths, and sea water gushed from the city revealing its magnificence. Galgari being an Empire comprised of many races and lesser kingdoms, flooded the empty city with immigrants. Over the years the city became the center of trade for all the world, but not only that, artifacts of power were uncovered that led to a boon of knowledge and cultural advances. Excavators continued their endless pursuit of knowledge as they dug deeper in the undercrofts of the city. The more they discovered the more power and knowledge they acquired, but greed has its price. One such excavation uncovered a terrible secret. In the darkest pit under the city, a maze was found. A maze that appeared to be endless, and continuously changed. Rumors began to run wild across the world of a treasure trove hidden within the maze. All who dared entered the maze met with terrible creatures, bound to serve the maze and guard it's center.

Although the truth is not always what it seems. Theros is a living thing that feeds off the lives of those who dwell within it. At the end of the 150 year cycle the city sacrifices all those who live within it, warping their bodies into terrible monsters, thus adding to the guardians of the endless maze. The King of Galgari knows the truth of the city, and in a mad scheme has further inflamed the rumors of treasure hidden within the maze's center. Heroes from across the world had delved into the maze, desperately searching for the treasure hidden within. The King prays that one day a hero strong enough will find the center of the maze, and unwittingly destroy the source of power that fuels the city, and thus saving all those that call Theros home.​

Here is my two cents.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: White
d55b5248380a854bfe4fa90f6b7287a7.jpg

City of Theros, the Gates to Heaven.

This is Theros, or so it was named by those who Reclaimed this fabled city. Legends and myths say this city was built by the Gods, a tabernacle, a city devoted to their worship. No one can prove these claims of course, for no one can identify who originally built this massive city. Many races, kings, and conquerors alike have swapped ownership of this city at one time or another, but no one has ever been able to hold on to it for long. This wondrous city only remains in the world for a short time; 150 years to be exact. Once its time is spent, Theros all but disappears leaving no trace that it ever existed.

Theros was recently found off the coast of the Galgari Empire, nestled quietly on a prosperous island. From the shores of this Empire fisherman watched in awe as the island rose from the depths, and sea water gushed from the city revealing its magnificence. Galgari being an Empire comprised of many races and lesser kingdoms, flooded the empty city with immigrants. Over the years the city became the center of trade for all the world, but not only that, artifacts of power were uncovered that led to a boon of knowledge and cultural advances. Excavators continued their endless pursuit of knowledge as they dug deeper in the undercrofts of the city. The more they discovered the more power and knowledge they acquired, but greed has its price. One such excavation uncovered a terrible secret. In the darkest pit under the city, a maze was found. A maze that appeared to be endless, and continuously changed. Rumors began to run wild across the world of a treasure trove hidden within the maze. All who dared entered the maze met with terrible creatures, bound to serve the maze and guard it's center.

Although the truth is not always what it seems. Theros is a living thing that feeds off the lives of those who dwell within it. At the end of the 150 year cycle the city sacrifices all those who live within it, warping their bodies into terrible monsters, thus adding to the guardians of the endless maze. The King of Galgari knows the truth of the city, and in a mad scheme has further inflamed the rumors of treasure hidden within the maze's center. Heroes from across the world had delved into the maze, desperately searching for the treasure hidden within. The King prays that one day a hero strong enough will find the center of the maze, and unwittingly destroy the source of power that fuels the city, and thus saving all those that call Theros home.​

Here is my two cents.​
added to the list.

There should be things to salvage in these(they are both in the graveyard):
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/nrp-conquest-of-realms-18-not-accepting-more.93447/
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/conquest-of-realms.94425/

There is a second chapter in work, its why I am a bit relucant with sharing the things I have on there and in my notes ^^"

There were 10 major factions, plus the naval fleet and the airship fleet under the Arcanium of Cesedria. Each representing a certain culture, a group in the population, the council of mages being the smallest.
They break apart when the "Great Consequence" begins, Cesedria's armies fail to retaliate the invasion and the capital is overrun, their leader, a demi goddess, disappears and in secret leaves an offspring hidden within a certain tower in the central sea.
(chapter 2)Every action a nation did, the behavior they have shown, their policies will effect the journey of the group of heroes that will attempt to strike down the core of the invasion, the equilivant of the hivemind.
(chapter 3)The actions and choices of the heroes will affect this. After they failed or succeeded to destroy the hivemind, a young lady calls to arms to restore Cesedria to its glory and a new force arises. As the major religious faction had given up on the Goddess, they return to their faith and begin a crusade to reclaim their territory, their world and their country(depends on behavior of nations/heroes).
Ultimatively she is fated to suceed in one way or another. How would had been a question of everybody involved.

This is the concept. As I already assist with leading a plot somehwere else, I have no desire to do so here.

I have never been apart of an RP that implemented dice rolls before, I'm curious to actually know how well it works out?

I have never been apart of an RP that implemented dice rolls before, I'm curious to actually know how well it works out?
Random, too random.

It can go between conpletly getting fucked to getting an advantage that a single individual cant compete with

Status
Not open for further replies.