Seeking DC Comic / Marvel Themed RP's

Status
Not open for further replies.

0Spacedawg

Howdy all. I'm an experienced RPer who pretty much loves superheroes. In fact, it's one of the few subjects I RP. I'm LGBTA+ friendly, I like writing paragraphs if appropriate for the RP and I love making fun plot ideas.
If you are the type of person to just abandon a RP please don't message me.

Possible Ideas I had:(Not required to play, though)
Hide contents
  • Injustice: Characters who've fallen in love with each other fall on the opposite side of the Regime and Batman's resistance party. We generally RP injustice events with our own twists and build on the relationships.
  • A Earth-Two focused RP. Set in an alternate timeline where half the cast doesn't die. (Wouldn't that have been nice?) Reverb is gathering a group to oppose Zoom, but it's proven quite difficult when many of Zoom's cronies don't actually want to risk losing to him.
  • The DC & Marvel Universe is forcibly forced to merge. Heroes are lost, some remain. From both sides a team emerges to try and figure out who did this, and see if the damage can be reversed.
  • On Mars, the white Martians are exterminating the green martians. There's a bloody war that ends quickly, but during this two opposing soldiers fall in love.
  • Supernatural themed AU. A monster hunter (or pair of) finds a creature, plotted to kill it but they end up falling in love. This is highly pairing based.
  • If two monster hunters are cliched it could be a monster hunter and a religious figure of some sorts.
  • FLASH CW: Barry loses his powers for who knows how long, so Vibe and Caitlin (plus any added OC's) have to step up and take over until Barry recovers.
  • There's an epidemic where Superheroes lose their powers via a air-born toxic that was dispersed at a hero gathering convention. There are still bad guys to take out so a group of heroes that are brave enough have to band together and defeat them a-la Batman style.
  • Pokemon + Superheroes. Details to be fleshed out later.
  • Justice Society: In a different Universe, the society is helping the US government fight in WWII. This would feature a cast selected by both partners, romance allowed / encouraged.
  • Brotherbear AU
  • One of the main character gets turned into an animal to learn a valuable lesson.

• Other things I can RP:

The CW Shows; Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl
  • DC Comics in General (I tend to read a lot of comics)
  • Justice League Cartoon ((SUPER CRAVING THIS AND ANY PAIRINGS FROM IT))
  • Zoids
  • Bojack Horseman
    Voltron
  • Saints Row
    Black Panther
  • Pokemon
  • For Marvel, I'm only familiar with most of the MCU movies.
RN: Super craving someone to play Hawkgirl (preferably from the JLA cartoon) for my OC. Willing to play anything for my partner.
Comic Titles I've Read / Could RP in:

• DC's Bombshells
  • Scooby Doo
  • Hawkman / Hawkgirl (2001-2006 Run.) Though I will say the DCAU version of these characters are more compelling.
  • Birds of Prey. (Original Run)
  • Black Panther // Women of Wakanda (2016 - 2017.)
  • Flash Season 0 (CW Flash Comics)
  • Renee Montoya as the Question (I've read her progress throughout various comic series)
  • DC's Original 52
  • Injustice
  • Black Panther 90's Run
LIST IS BEING UPDATED AS TIME GOES ON.

I've learned that people here really like pairings, so here is what I like: (Note, these are the generic canon x oc, I can do canon x canon stuff but i'd take all day to list my official shipping list)
Steve Rogers X Peggy Carter
Bojack Horseman X OC or Official Pairing
Peggy Carter X Female OC
T'Challa X OC
Steve Rogers X OC
Cisco Ramon X OC
White Martian x Green Martian
Rip Hunter X OC
Green lantern X Vixen or OC
Hawkgirl X OC
Superman X Lois Lane
Hawkman x hawkgirl