Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Klutzy Ninja Kitty

It happens to be this roleplay in particular: FIRST RESPONSE - Exploring a New World

PM me if you're interested!

Here's a few things you might like to know before we get started.

* Let's keep this going longterm and plot together to make it more interesting! I like talking to my RP partners so let's keep a PM going or else you're also welcome to communicate with me on skype or discord.

* Doubling and tripling on characters could happen, so keep that in mind.

* Romance would be great (MxF or FxF), but I don't do insta-romance or forced romance. If the chemistry isn't there then it just isn't. But if it is there, I expect that there will be a slow build up to any romance that occurs.

* If sexy times happens, I'm not into libertine. Let's just do it fade to black style after their clothes come off. XD

* Expect 2-3 paragraphs on average when I write my replies. The first post I have in that thread is only long because it's an intro. I normally won't go out of my way to write huge responses because it'll take me much longer to write them, thus taking longer to move the story along. I'd prefer you do the same, as I tend to lose interest if a large wall of text is posted in front of me with every single post. But I'm flexible, so if you reaaaaally want to write long posts, I won't stop you. ^_^

* My life can get busy off and on, so don't expect me to be replying all day every day. I could reply several times a day when I'm free, but only once a week when I'm busy. But I will always be sure to reply once a week at the least! If for some reason I couldn't reply I'd let ya know.

* Please have decent grammar and storytelling. I'm not super picky, but I'd like to be able to understand what you write.

* This roleplay starts with Aqua from Kingdom Hearts landing in an unknown world. I'd like this world to be one from a fandom so we can make this a cross-fandom roleplay. I'm fine with just about any fandom world, but if it's one I'm not familiar with I'll probably rely on you for understanding if I get confused and I won't be able to play any Non-OC NPCs.

Fandoms I'm cool with: Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, Doctor Who, Undertale.

* I may change the name of the roleplay thread, because I'm not too fond of it. lol. If you have any ideas for a name, be sure to let me know!

So I guess that's it. PM me if you're interested. Woo. :3​

Status
Not open for further replies.