Seeking Casual, Slice-of-Life

C

Chum Is Fum

Original poster
Greetings, individuals. I am just one of your friendly and socially awkward neighborhood otakus that's looking for another way to waste my life.

I'm gonna try not to get too wordy here since most of what you need to know about me is right in my resume on my profile page.

I'm just gonna tell you what's important at this point in time:

• As you can see, I can't code.
  • I have the capability to write Adept level roleplays, but I'd rather not do anything on that level as far as post-length is concerned because I just wanna relax and have fun (No one-liners, though)
  • Don't worry about my grammar. That's always adept when I'm IC.
  • I would like to rp with someone that's online a lot so we can have posting sprees 8D I'm not unreasonable, though so I won't get mad if you are busy or whatever.
  • I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with anyone under 18. Sorry.
  • I can play both male and female characters, but I mostly lean towards female. I can also play NPCs.
  • I'm passive, and I have no plots in mind. All I know is I would like to do modern, slice-of-life, and school genres. If you've got any plot or ideas within those genres, please throw them at me! I'll let you know if I'm interested^^
I think that's it. Remember: I'm only interested in doing casual roleplays with short posts. PM me if you're interested :)

I would love to do a casual roleplay, though i do apologize if my posts get longers as they flux with my muse, and i have no set plots in mind? But i do like a drama filled roleplay, and I heavily lean towards male character rps but I can play female and npcs if need be for the story or whatever

Reactions: Chum Is Fum