Seeking artists...

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jiffy

I know what you're going to say...

Jiffy, you're in the wrong thread.

No I'm not! I'm looking for a one on one.

This might be a crazy idea, but I'd like to roleplay with someone who can draw their characters and scenes in our roleplay. I'd say I'm a pretty good artist and have been getting back into this particular hobby, so of course I'd be doing the same. And it doesn't have to be a masterpiece, just as long as it's not just stick figures...

That being said, roleplay plot ideas I'm open for. I have a few ideas, maybe you can share yours with me.

Or maybe nobody replies to this because it's bound to fail... but I'd like to try it anyway.

Who's with me?!

(PM me pls)

Just a few things to note:
- I'm not too active, my posts might be about once a week, more if you're lucky, but less considering what my idea here entails.
- Please be over 18 as I enjoy certain adult aspects out of roleplays.
- Be able to communicate with me whether you're going to quit, be gone for a while or think my art is... poop.
- I would like to only roleplay m/f for this situation.
- Since this has to do more with art and a comic type of style story, I won't be too picky about post length. I enjoy two to three detailed paragraphs myself, but as long as you can keep the story interesting and give me something good to reply to, I won't mind a one sentence post, if there's a nice drawing to go along with it.

OK, I hope this isn't so crazy that no one is interested. But please. Let me know if you have even the slightest bit of curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.