Seeking Apocalyptic Dieselpunk (Fallout-like) Action-Survival

• Thread starter Sucker Flavoured Punch
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sucker Flavoured Punch

Original poster

Seeking gritty adventures in old timed wastelands!
Contact Punch if interested

ABOUT ME
I'm Punch, a twenty three years old woman who have a sudden itch for something Fallout-like twisted into something else for my own enjoyment. I'll be clear; I sucked at Fallout, so I know nothing about the plot, and got only a basic knowledge of the world, but that was enough to have me craving of a fifties flavoured post apocalypse plot. I play both male and females of any sexual orientation, though I feel more pleasure in playing males, I admit. I enjoy chatting with my partners a lot, and am looking to scratch this itch so thoroughly so my block at starting three of my soon to be onexone roleplays will go away. Yes, I have no life, and I have a crazy amount of rps already, but what can you do? An itchy craving is still a damn powerful craving.

ABOUT MY SEARCH
I'm seeking someone to chat and plot with me, who is craving such a setting as I described briefly up there. I intend for us to have fun and hopefully be inspired enough to let out typing do most of the work. I ask only that you have good grammar and spelling and that you post at least a couple of paragraphs per post. You can take up to a full week to pull that off if you wish, I only ask that you chat with me in a Convo while you do so. No catches, all up there!

Status
Not open for further replies.