Seeking An Intellectual

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jegigol, Jun 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woe is me whom hath remained partnerless for aeons. I hath traversed the known universe in search of that which I desire most: A human being of that which is akin to my nature. Alas, that has been what seems to be an impossible task. But, oh, you did not come forth and bear the weight of reading this, just to see that it is but a poor soul's snivels. You came, clicked the title, and expected that which you search for: An RP Partner! Well, my friend, today is hopefully a day that which you will revere! I hath come forth to bear a request of someone who may possibly be alike me!

Though, in truth, I do not expect someone like me. I simply wish to have someone whom I may commence jolly cooperation and conduct RP with, involving genres such as Fantasy, Magical, Scifi, and Arcane. I also do that which is known as Worldbuilding. I dare say I have excellent abilities regarding this. Anyways, if any of this has even generated a speckle of interest from you, how about Conversation, aye? Now, good sir or madam, I bid ye a joyous day!

2. I seek jolly cooperation, and the four genres you mentioned as well as world building Interested me.

3. Sir (or madam), you are a man (or woman) of fancy and intriguing words! And you even said one of my favorite words, namely Fantasy! So if you have any ideas for the beginnings of a plot, I would certainly indulge you! Lest you have a peek at my own searching thread, which might have something of interest for you!

4. I don't know if you are still looking, or if you'd be interested, but I do happen to have a bit of a scifi idea running around in my head at the moment if it is something that you'd like to hear about. It has a lot of world building potential, or should I say galaxy building? >83c Anyway, please feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to hear more, won't bore you with the details here since this is your search thread. If you aren't interested though, don't feel bad, I'm also open to all your other likes, that is if you'd like to RP with me. Hope to hear from you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.