Seeking Advanced Writers for Basic 1x1 Idea in PM

C

candlelitsoul

Original poster
Hello all! This is my first post for this site, and I'm excited to see what partners I can get.

I have a huge list saved to a Google Doc, but for the sake of time (and the fact that I still need to go back over it to edit), I am sinking a players for a basic idea.

As with everyone, I have a small list of requirements for a partner:

1) Advanced in writing. I don't mind spelling and punctuation errors, so long as they're to a minimum. We all have brain farts, and it happens more often when we're tired. I'm seeking multiple paragraphs, with a paragraph allowance during conversation. One liners are also accepted, but only when it's conversation. I like to have substance to work with.

2) A post minimum of once a week. Between my own work and home life, things get hectic. Of course I would love to have more, but if it's all you can do, brilliant!

3) The biggest one is for the partner to play a male character. I can play a background male, but I am more comfortable writing from a female perspective.

4) Lastly, there can be sexual content, but I would like the focus to be on character and story development. I will have a bio link (notebook.ai) for mine.

The idea itself is, as I said, basic: man meets woman through mutual friends, and it's about the connection they make, while working through their flaws. The bio will tell all, but don't hesitate to ask questions! We can add to the plot, I'm wanting this as real world as possible.

If you're interested, please let me know! I look forward to hearing from you!