Seeking a Writing Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Erica

Original poster
I'm still in the market for a consistent writing partner. I'd be happy to hear from anyone that would be interested in creating well thought out settings, characters, and plot. Character development is my favorite thing and I would love to have a plot that explores this slow change and alteration in characters and their ability to get along.

A little about me: I'm female and main as female characters. Their personalities range just as book characters do, so you can expect anything from shy and skittish to outrageous and temperamental. I do fill in male and female characters as extras or secondary characters, so know that I am no tied down to playing JUST a female character. I usually post 3+ paragraphs a post and expect the same in return as submersion and detail is vastly important to me.

I have ideas in mind for a few different categories. I'd love to try something that his historical adventure/politically in depth. I'd love to take a look at Celtic culture and warring clans as well as the warring age of Vikings.

I have a story idea that involves warring families, curses, and the redemption of a fallen family so if you're interested in that, let me know!

I also have a few fairy tale ideas. My fairy tale ideas are usually darker than your normal story and involve darker elements, but nothing to gut wrenching horrible. I love good old fashion curses and debts to be paid.

I'd also be down to explore something that is steampunk, modern/fantasy, supernatural, or even sci-fi if you have an idea for it.

Honestly, just shoot me a private message if you're at all interested in working with me. I would be glad to chat and figure something out. You can also e-mail me at [email protected] but you don't have to!

Hope to hear from you!

I - I - WAIT RIGHT HERE I HAVE TO GO THROUGH MY PLOT DOCUMENT

*flails around*

I - I - WAIT RIGHT HERE I HAVE TO GO THROUGH MY PLOT DOCUMENT

*flails around*
Haha. Take your time. I ask that you "start a message" with me, or whatever that is called. I get those notifications sent to my e-mail so I know to check the site!

Reactions: Minibit
Hi I would love to PM and brainstorm with you, or hear what plots you have thought out already. I love developing characters and can usually mimic what ever you give me. (3+ paragraphs) If you are still looking and interested, I look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.