1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Open to anything, but particularly enjoy gothic horror, urban fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalypse, and steampunk.
I am an old-hand when it comes to writing and role-play. I can be somewhat playful and cavalier with my writing but I will treat whatever we end up writing together over with the respect it and it's genre is due. I'm fairly open minded and I enjoy all sorts of genres and topics, so please don't feel hesitant in approaching me with any writing ideas!

I don't expect constant replies to any threads together, and neither do I demand "high quality" writing. But I would like someone trying, or at least looking to build upon their current skill and style. I also enjoy some level of communication either through Iwaku or over Discord. I like to brainstorm a lot at the beginning, and then allow the RP to take over from there with many surprises; imagine we're both DM and Player to one another! And honestly, it would be nice to become friends?

I do prefer female writing partners playing female characters, as I do tend to be fairly open and accepting about romance and sexuality in the RP. However I am not entirely against anyone that's open to playing a female character.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from some folk! I'm looking forward to writing again.

How would you feel about some light folk-fantasy world-building?