Seeking a seme partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kuruizakihime44

Original poster
Basically this is my idea it revolves around the Love Pistols plot The premise of the story is that 30% of humans are not descended from apes but from other animals (these people are called "Zoomans"), and they can interbreed with humans, and with other male Zoomans by the use of a symbiote. My characters name is Hiro and he is one of these so called Zoomen. Both of his adopted parents are regular house cats, his biological mother was the same but she ended up getting pregnant with a man that was a feline as well but a large cat, the mighty lion. As a result Hiro is the head of the small cat department, an ocelot.

Unlike many that simply wish to bare children Hiro has tried avoiding the idea all around, alas ever since he was little a problem arose. Every month or so his body undergoes a change. Much like females every month he produces female hormones that attract unwanted males, unsure why this happens Hiro simply ignores it to the best of his advantage and continues his pursuit of graduating at the University.

The character I am seeking for is a dominate male that is also a zooman, someone that is willing to play this role and be whatever animal they desire, (though preferably a large cat) but the story is about humor, slice of life, countless arguments but inevitably love. PM me if you are interested :D

Status
Not open for further replies.