Seeking A Patient, Long-Time RP Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InfinityStar2401

Original poster
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a partner who would be willing to RP with me for a long time and get along and collab with things and give each other ideas and such. I should mention though, that with very few exceptions, I will/do not do "fandom" based RPs, only original ideas/worlds/universes/characters. I should also mention I'm very slow and deliberate in making/planning RPs, as I like to take my time planning everything how I want it, but still leaving room for some creative freedom. In other words, I'm looking for a partner who is very patient and can create long quality posts/replies (keyword: patience) like I will try to do. My posting speed is slow as molasses, while my posting length can vary depending on the post I'm replying/making. I can hopefully try to do at least 2 or 3 paragraphs per post.
Now that the main gist of it is out of the way, I suppose I should mention my likes and dislikes, or rather, what I like to do and won't like to do in RPs.
-Completely original ideas, characters, worlds, plots and whatnot. It might seem a bit awfully specific, but that's just how I like to do things.
-When it comes to genres, anything goes really, whether it be action, adventure, combat, slice of life, fantasy, tech, etc. (I should mention that all of those are included in my own original "world" that I would like to RP with my future partner). Things like romance and lewd are fine, but only if they actually "build bonds" between the characters, not just for the sake of doing it. There has to be some sort of character development building if you want me to do that sort of thing with you.
-Little things that just increase the immersion like giving characters a unique color or font for their text, I just like seeing that, but otherwise it's not too big a deal.
-~Characters that have actual personality~
-When it comes to where we would RP, I don't mind anywhere be it a chatzy room, a thread or messages, but it has to be clearly labeled and have a separate OOC discussion for it
-The sorta big one here, that original world of mine I mentioned in the previous post. It's directly based on a little "game concept" I've had in my head for years, and I would really like to RP its story with this "future partner".

Dislikes:
-Anything lewd without context, or any kind of NSFW for that matter, with the exception I posted earlier. I will not do any kind of fetish or gore things, period.
-Typical angsty, edgy characters. You know the ones
-Any kind of Mary Sue type of character for that matter
-The typical "don'ts" of RPs like godmodding, terrible spelling/grammar and such
-Constructive criticism for my characters, plots and such is fine, and I encourage it, but just saying something is bad because you don't like is a big no

That's about all I can think of for now. Hopefully these requests morelikedemandsamirite are reasonable enough. If this somehow didn't turn you away (especially since I mentioned I don't do "fandom-based" RPs) and you're actually interested, please PM me or reply in this thread so we can discuss this potential "long time partnership" more. Also, my resume has more info, so please check that as well.
Thanks and have fun.

You remind me of a really good friend of mine haha (this is a good thing). PM me and we could work something out.

Still searching. Finding "the one" is going to take quite a while isn't it?...

Status
Not open for further replies.