Seeking a partner

S

SparklyyBlue

Original poster
Hello everyone! I'm Kat, I joined this forum I think about 2 or 3 years ago and have mostly done private threads. I took a break from roleplaying but I'm currently back and I can't wait to start writing again!

About my roleplaying & rules & stuff:

~ I prefer paragraph roleplaying - I'm fine with both short and long, I can work with whatever I'm offered.
~ As of now, I prefer playing a female character. Both M/F and F/F pairings are fine with me.
~ I don't mind NSFW - if my partner isn't fine with it, we won't include it though.
~ I love angst. The more drama, the better. What's better than traumatising your character, right?
~ I like modern, fantasy, horror, romance - you name it. Modern is my favorite though.
~ I'll be able to reply about once or twice a day, even more if I really feel like writing or have more free time. Though I won't pressure you to reply quick - two or three times a week is fine with me as well.
~ Please, interact with me and share your ideas! Message me and spam as much as you like about the plot and our characters!
~ Don't try to control my character's reactions, words, etc.

Some plots I'd like to play: *the character I play on the right, yours on the left
(we don't have to play any of these plots, we could think of something completely different, those are just some of the plots i'd like to roleplay)

~ Older brother/cousin and younger sister growing up in an abusive home, growing up, how their lives turned out, etc.
~ Rhaegar and Daenerys Targaryen (had he survived the Trident battle or it never happened)
~ Jon Snow and Sansa or Arya Stark
~ Kakashi Hatake and Sakura Haruno
~ A man in his late 30's is about to marry a woman, however, he finds himself in love with her daughter. She seems to be interested in him as well.

I'm open to other ideas as well, though the main fandoms I'm interested in are Game of Thrones/ASOIAF, Harry Potter and Naruto!

Reactions: CelvestianNesy
Greetings roleplayer! I'm a person dedicated to brainstorming and roleplaying as well! However, I do have mostly medieval, futuristic ones but I don't mind swapping things around.

I may be a young roleplayer but I'm still a pretty good one when it comes to plotting/Ideas and characters. Heh, not to flex! But if you're interested, just want to let you know you can always send me a message and I'll arrive like a rocket.