Seeking A Partner~

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hazel Crown

Original poster
Hello those that are viewing this post, I am very new to this website and rusty with RP seeing as I haven't really RPed in almost over a year or so. I am looking for a partner that can help me clear away my rust and put a spark back in my RP and reawaken the fire in my heart for it. I am looking for someone that is also patient, in real I have a balance of college and work to juggle and I am embarrassed to say that i-i get overwhelmed and can shut down. Sometimes I cannot reply as fast but I will eventually reply back to my partner and I can promise it won't be weeks to a month later that i do. I also feel tired and lose my spark in wanting to RP so again, I hope you can forgive me ahead of time if my paragraphs are sentences seem lacking.

Now that I have cleared that up, I am looking for a modern school like setting, the plot is that the main character who i will play (that will be female) will attend school like a normal student..however from there I am at a lost..I like combining ideas and playing on them with the person or people i am working with..so whoever my partner is i do hope you can lay out some ideas that you want in this RP as well. I don't want God-Modding if we do just so happen to have powers or magical servants in this RP...and I want us both or so to have lots of fun. Thank you for reading...I hope to hear back from someone soon and if you wish to message me privately then I do not mind you PMing me. n.n

Status
Not open for further replies.