Seeking a partner to brainstorm vampireness with(;

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mango

Original poster

HELLO THERE.

Sooo... I'm looking for someone who'll write fantasy with me, specifically pertaining to vampires. I have some ideas floating around in my head but they're both vague and a bit cliche, so we'd have to fill them out together. Basically, I need a brainstorm buddy who's down for developing a coven and exploring the supernatural part of life that humans are oft oblivious to. For example, where the elegant undead dwell. Think Van Helsing with a smidge of Twilight minus the sparkles but heavy with species tension, and you've got whatever it is I think I'm looking for.

This will be a bit casually paced for both of us -- sometimes I respond several times a day, and other periods I will request a couple days to myself due to personal (mostly medical) issues.

> long term
> detailed (I'm thinking at least three paragraphs)
> Not looking to double but I can be persuaded
> M x F only (and yes, I would write as the female)
> I intend to bring in multiple side characters of either gender (would prefer you do the same)
> Gore, violence, horror and minor dark themes are welcome
> I will not write smut, rape, incest, bestiality, or anything of that nature
> I want plot, not constant, crazy drama
> Not keen on love triangles
> Species and tribes, specifically werewolves, are a welcome mention/antagonistic presence but I am only looking to write as Vampires and Humans.

Tag me below if you're interested(:

Hey there! I'm going to try and persuade you to double haha but perhaps we could do two rival covens and play two characters each. :3 Something along the lines of Forbidden Love if you're looking for romance and it'd include a bit of action as well. It's just a general plot idea but I think I have more snippets that we could include somewhere to keep the plot moving forward. We could also just do a vampire x human pairing and play one each ^^ I might have ideas for that too. PM me if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.