Seeking a Partner for Various Fantasy Ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Taleweaver

Wily Vagabond
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Varies.
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Romance
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! I'm Taleweaver, your resident moderately batty storyteller. I've been absurdly busy for the past few weeks, and as such have not been able to participate in any roleplays. I'm attempting to remedy this, and would love to find one (or more) partner(s) for any of the following plotlines!

Elder Scrolls Ideas
Original Adventurer x Original Adventurer - My first choice. I'd much rather take the time to create our own characters, much like the games, and have them meet via happenstance or something similar. I think it makes the roleplay a bit more organic. Plus, it opens the possibilities for all sorts of adventuring and wandering.

Stormcloak x Loyalist - Don't you just love it when a setting provides all of the necessary conflict for you? Our characters are placed in a situation where they must rely on each other to survive, despite the fact that in ordinary circumstances they'd be trying to kill each other.

Dark Brotherhood Assassin x Mark - A shadowy assassin of the Brotherhood finds themselves unable to kill their contract mark. Why? What stopped them from completing their contract? Open to discussion.

Shieldbrother x Shieldbrother/sister - Two of the mighty Companions, set out to complete tasks given to them by the Harbinger. Fairly basic adventure RP.

Disgaea Ideas
Original Character x Original Character
- As entertaining as Disgaea canon is, I'd rather just play a couple of goofy heroes in the Disgaea universe, getting involved in all sorts of unsavory hijinks.

Prinnies - This one's a strange idea. It can either be purely comedy (most likely), or it can be a harrowing and dramatic tale of redemption from sin. Open to discussion.

Medieval/Fantasy Ideas
This section isn't going to have specific role pairs listed; instead, I'll put down the characters I'd be willing to play in a scenario like this.

Young Innocent Male Mage
Seasoned Cynic Swordsman
Dashing, Arrogant Swashbuckler
[More to come.]

I'd like the roleplays to have strong romance elements, as well as adventure and occasionally combat. Overall, these would be very light-hearted roleplays, with more of a focus on fun and character development than darker themes or anything like that.
Most of the actual plotline is up for discussion with potential partners. If you're interested, feel free to post here, PM me, or just shoot me an email!

Last edited:
Hello, how do you do? I would be interested in becoming a partner if you'd like. I haven't been able to roleplay in 3 years and what you're suggesting is exactly what I have been looking for myself.

Excellent. :) Is there a particular plotline you were interested in?

The same one you would prefer to play first. OcxOc that one really caught my attention.

Wonderful! I'll send you a message and we can discuss specifics.

I would be interested in starting up an RP with you. I'm a medieval/fantasy fan myself. ^^

Oh my god. This made my morning, and I'd love to do ocxoc with you!

I see you have a lot of attention, I may be to late but I'd love to do a medieval RP with you.

Just a brief update! I do have a couple of roleplays currently active, but I'm always looking for more!

I'm definitely interested in working on something involving any of the last three pairings you got there.

One of the medieval options sound interesting if you're still looking for RP Partners.

Are you against playing opposite of a character that would be considered an anthropomorphic character? I'd be very interested in a fantasy story with your mage or your cynical swordsman, and the most fully fleshed out character I've got, at the moment anyway, happens to be a male gnoll. If you think you might be interested, I'd love to plan something with you.

If your Dark Brotherhood Assassin x Mark is still open, I'd love to do that. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.