LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
(Sometimes during work if we are slow) after work and weekends :)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Most any. Love historical, scifi, and fantasy mostly.

[ C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s ]

If you've stumbled across my partner search! I've done a lot of these that were a waste of time so I'm going to keep it simple. Please read all of the sections below to find out about me and about what I expect from my partners and then tag me in a response and we can talk about a roleplay! :D

[ G e n d e r s ]

First off I only main females so I'm looking for someone who can play males, but I will play male side characters for our stories.
I do prefer F/M pairings.

[ P l o t s ]

At the moment I'm looking for someone who has an idea they need a partner for but down below are some of the things I've done in the past.
I've done pretty much everything. And I mean everything.
A short list of my favorites-
Historical (mostly Euro Royalty type RPs)
Dark Adventure (DnD type)
Futuristic

I've played Goddesses, Super Heroines, Super (true evil) Villains, Adventures, Ghosts, Demons, School Girls, Queens, Princesses, Time Travelers, Rebel Leaders, Serial Killers and their Partners - really anything as long as we have an original plot.

[ P o s t i n g L e n g t h ]

I generally post anywhere from 3 to 5 paragraphs per a post with decent spelling and grammar and I ask that my partner do the same. I also post in 3rd person and ask that my partner do the same as well.

[ L i m i t s ]

Dark: I like things to get decently dark depending on the roleplay we have decided. Although I do have some limits. While I am fine with some blood and gore, I am not okay with rape at all. Not in a characters back story, not in our story.
Smut: I think some sexy postings are okay if it is natural to our story, obviously if we are playing a romantic couple they will be romantic at times, but usually I will just roleplay out a few posts then time skips because it gets repetitive. But if your initiate too many sexy scenes that don't really fit or are just too many in general and we aren't getting anywhere story wise I will lose interest and may just disappear. Sorry

[ P o s t i n g T i m e s ]

Generally I don't have a lot of time, I work a full time job and have a personal life as well but its looking like I will be able to post mostly on weekday afternoons. Please don't be impatient with me and I will do the best I can, but feel free to shoot me a message on our previous message chain if you need me. Thank you.

[ F i n a l l y ]

I have been roleplaying for 8 to 9 years now if a roleplay isn't interesting me please don't be offended if I tell you I want to drop it, sometimes things just don't fit. But if its your idea I will expect you to lead it along unless we have discussed otherwise.
Also if you are going to be off for a while or if our roleplay just isn't doing it for you just please try to let me know so I'll stop checking it. Thank you.

When you say DnD, do you just mean the flavor or do you actualy play the tabletop with dice and all that?

When you say DnD, do you just mean the flavor or do you actualy play the tabletop with dice and all that?
In real life I play actual DND so I am familiar with it but when I say it here I just mean the setting. A fantasy setting for an adventure type roleplay basically.

I have a few small plots that fit a D&D setting.

Awww cuz I wanna gonna offer a spot in my pathfinder campaign. XD

I would offer a 1x1 rp, but I am quite full as is. Perhaps another time?

I have a few small plots that fit a D&D setting.
If you'd like to send them to me via PM I'd love to discuss starting a roleplay in more detail.
Also if you have any additional questions for me feel free to ask away in the PM as well! :D

Awww cuz I wanna gonna offer a spot in my pathfinder campaign. XD

I would offer a 1x1 rp, but I am quite full as is. Perhaps another time?

Hmmm....I've only tried one campaign online before but it was over video chat, could you PM me with some details about your campaign and how you play it? I've been looking for more campaigns.

Please feel free to keep me as a roleplay reference and if you'd like any samples of my previous work feel free to ask. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.