Seeking a long term roleplay partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LostInWonderLand

Original poster
Hello everyone, I am looking for a long term roleplay partner who can make the roleplay really interesting and will keep it fun with lots of drama. I do not care if you can't post paragraphs but I would love detailed responses. I understand everyone gets busy. I m a busy person but please do not ignore me. I will get really made. So let's get on with this shall we?

Rules:
1. You must have good grammar, No text talk please.
2. Please be detailed, I understand that if you can't come up with anything for a certain part. That's okay but don't be boring. That's annoying.
3. I roleplay in third person only, Anything is really hard to do. Sorry.
4. We can do whatever, As long as we both agree to it. Do not get mad at me if I do not agree to somethings.
5. Please, please, please be fun to talk too, I am a nice friendly person. Please don't be boring.

I have lots of ideas, So if you are any one of these things I have listed, we will have some fun. :)

I... am not that confident, but...
will you have me as your partner?

Can I be a partner of yours as well? I'm desperate to have at least one person I'll be able to talk to and roleplay with al the time.

Can I be a partner of yours as well? I'm desperate to have at least one person I'll be able to talk to and roleplay with al the time.
LostInWonderland's? or Mine? if you'd like I could be your partner... but I don't have any ideas yet

I would like to know if you were still searching? If not that's completely fine, just thought I would give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.