Seeking a long-term Female Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Do you yourself have any cravings or the like that we could work on, perhaps? I'm afraid I'm not great in the way of fandoms, but I'm good with most other things. (And apologies in advance, that I can't always be the quickest replier, in case that's a deal breaker, but better to know now than later.)

Hey! Do you yourself have any cravings or the like that we could work on, perhaps? I'm afraid I'm not great in the way of fandoms, but I'm good with most other things. (And apologies in advance, that I can't always be the quickest replier, in case that's a deal breaker, but better to know now than later.)
In terms of cravings and what-not, I don't particularly have anything I'm really wanting to do that would classify as a "craving", but I do have plenty of ideas in mind if you are willing to read a few of them to get an idea of my writing style?​

Do you do romance, canon/oc, and male/female?
(If I double and do a female/female romance for you?)

By the way, please don't judge me based on my postings here on Iwaku. I currently have no "advanced" role plays here. If you want a true sample, I will send them to you via PM.

In terms of cravings and what-not, I don't particularly have anything I'm really wanting to do that would classify as a "craving", but I do have plenty of ideas in mind if you are willing to read a few of them to get an idea of my writing style?​
I would love to read through your ideas! Could I ask you to PM them to me when you get a chance?

I would love to read through your ideas! Could I ask you to PM them to me when you get a chance?
Certainly. Give me some time to find them in my documents and I will have them to you shortly.​

Do you do romance, canon/oc, and male/female?
(If I double and do a female/female romance for you?)

By the way, please don't judge me based on my postings here on Iwaku. I currently have no "advanced" role plays here. If you want a true sample, I will send them to you via PM.
While I do participate in romance roleplays and canon/oc roleplays, I do not participate in male/female roleplays, unfortunately. Even if you were to do a female/female roleplay with me, I am simply not emotionally and mentally capable of doing something involving a male.​

Okay, well, I can do female/female for myself, too. I'm very interested in anime and games right now- do you have a list available for which of those you're interested in?

Okay, well, I can do female/female for myself, too. I'm very interested in anime and games right now- do you have a list available for which of those you're interested in?
In terms of anime, my current favorites are (in no particular order):

I. Evangelion
II. Tokyo Ghoul
III. Shingeki no Kyojin
IV. Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru
V. Kill la Kill
VI. Guilty Crown
VII. Deadman Wonderland
VIII. Kantai Collection
IX. Soul Eater
X. D.Gray-Man

In terms of games, my current favorites are (in no particular order):

I. Dead Space
II. Bioshock
III. Final Fantasy
IV. Kingdom Hearts
V. Hyperdimension Neptunia
VI. God of War
VII. Dante's Inferno
VIII. Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
IX. Prototype
X. inFamous​

I might be interested. To be honest I'd like to do a horror roleplay but I'm not too sure if I have enough experience in that genre. I only have done a horror roleplay once and it only got to 3 pages... not to mention it felt weird because everybody and their mother was keeping a cool head and didn't give two fucks about anything happening so I felt really out of place in actually trying to, you know, playing a normal lazy high-school girl. But even if not horror anything else should be cool too. Though I'm not too fond of fandoms, especially when it comes to playing canon characters.

Also, lastly, it might all be for nothing anyways, as I can never be sure what people mean by "female partner", playing mainly only female characters? Being a female in real because it matters for some reason?

Don't worry, as we can play other genres besides horror. I am capable and experienced in many other genres, having done roleplaying for many years. Do you happen to have any favorites? Any plot elements or little ideas that really get you interested or invested?

What I mean by "female partner" is that I am seeking someone who plays female characters only, as I am not comfortable roleplaying with male characters. I cannot control whether they are male or female in real life, so I don't bother trying to be that picky about it.​

Well, let's see, I am actually very open to a lot of stuff. The only thing I really dislike is just pure slice-of-life, need some action to spice it up. I'm also not a big fan of cheesy good vs evil plots, heck, I wouldn't even mind playing baddies. I prefer conflicts that make a character maybe question their own behaviour and believes, maybe even give incentive to change sides. Though I don't mind something cheesy from time to time either. Also the plot doesn't need to be world-deciding or something either, but if that is going to be the case, I'd like to either go big or go home! Chuuni all the way~.

In regards to magic, your resume says you don't like magic? I assume you mean more in terms of 'classical' western magic or something seeing how you mentioned you like stuff ala Soul Eater, YuYuYu, Finaly Fantasy and so on?

I have a few ideas of my own lying around since a year or two too, some less thought out than others, but I would like to hear your ideas first, if you have any, and maybe take it to PMs?

Well, let's see, I am actually very open to a lot of stuff. The only thing I really dislike is just pure slice-of-life, need some action to spice it up. I'm also not a big fan of cheesy good vs evil plots, heck, I wouldn't even mind playing baddies. I prefer conflicts that make a character maybe question their own behaviour and believes, maybe even give incentive to change sides. Though I don't mind something cheesy from time to time either. Also the plot doesn't need to be world-deciding or something either, but if that is going to be the case, I'd like to either go big or go home! Chuuni all the way~.

In regards to magic, your resume says you don't like magic? I assume you mean more in terms of 'classical' western magic or something seeing how you mentioned you like stuff ala Soul Eater, YuYuYu, Finaly Fantasy and so on?

I have a few ideas of my own lying around since a year or two too, some less thought out than others, but I would like to hear your ideas first, if you have any, and maybe take it to PMs?
Indeed, I mean more in terms of classical western magic that I don't like. As in, I am not a fan of things like Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and so on. That sort of magic/fantasy style is too far out of my interest range, but things like Soul Eater, Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru and Final Fantasy are very creative and different with their takes on fantasy and magic, so I enjoy them a lot more and can do a lot more with them.

In terms of plot styles, I love big plots where the world may be at stake, such as Evangelion's plot, Shingeki no Kyojin's and Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru's. However, I also love deeply personal plots such as Tokyo Ghoul's, Deadman Wonderland's and Guilty Crown's. With that in mind, I try my best to mix the two, creating a deeply personal but at the same time great and large plot to fulfill my storytelling desires.

I will definitely PM you my ideas here in just a moment.​

Status
Not open for further replies.