Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Genres
Romance (Fave), Drama, Suspense, Supernatural, Medieval, FurryxHuman pairing.
I have a growing urge to do a furryxhuman rp where I play the human. I have quite a few ideas that we could go off of such as lovers in a hostile world or lovers in a world where humans and Anthros can fully exist together or a human woman finding herself in an Anthro dominant city or village or what have you; the possibilities are endless. And, of course, I'd be more than happy to hear the ideas of my partner! Does not mean I'll say yes, but I'll hear them out.

What I'm looking for is someone to play a male Furry. And someone who isn't afraid of sex scenes because there WILL be sex scenes. I'm not a fan of one-liners so I would like for my partner to add some detail and such to keep the story interesting. I'm not asking for a novel in one post! I just want something to work with, you know? Something to keep it interesting. Let's be creative together! So shoot me a PM or just reply here if you're interested.

Last edited:
I'll be interested in doing a neko/furry rp with you :)

If you are still looking for someone just send me a PM, I am interested.

This rp is still open and I'm still accepting partners! I'm now looking for someone to play a male. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.