1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Dark Subject Matter, Post Apocalyptic, Apocalyptic, Romance, Fantasy (usually Urban fantasy, but I've done high fantasy before too), Horror
Hello, Hello, Hello, my friends~ I'm searching for 1 to 2 more Role Playing companions! I looking for someone who can post at the very least, Once a day or once every other day. Couple of times a week. I get busy but can usually post about once a day as well. I am not a Grammar Nazi, I am not a spelling bee champion. But it would be nice if you know some grammar and put some thought into the Post. Length wise, I'm not a huge stickler but please, maybe...2 or 3 paragraphs? Right now I am looking for a Romance RP or two. But if you want to RP with me and have an idea, feel free to message me or post here about it! I love to bounce ideas back and forth and get ideas going so both parties know where we are going in the story line. If you want to see a sample of how I write, check out my Role Players Resume on my profile page. I have a writing sample there. If you become bored with the role play, please don't just ditch me. Let me know so I understand. I will do just the same.

-[BCOLOR=#ff0000]I only do MxF, Unless I am VERY comfortable with my role playing companion, no MxM or FxF. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]-I don't really do smut. I am PERFECTLY OKAY with fade to black though. But only if you are 18 +[/BCOLOR]

Other than those two things, shoot for it! I want Romance between the two characters but it should have a solid plot. Romance should add to the story line, not make up it's everything.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]-I am comfortable playing Males and Females. But I play Males more often so I'm more comfortable with them. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]-I have all sorts of characters too. If you want to know about any characters just message me and I will fill you in![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]-I have a hard time playing submissive males or submissive females for that matter. I don't like my characters to be pushovers. And most of them have a pretty scarred past. They are not perfect and have their flaws which I think is a very important thing. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]- I do not mind Gore at all. [/BCOLOR]

Fandom Cravings: (Bold Words are the Role I would want, But I'm willing to Compromise.)

The Walking Dead - OC x OC

Grimm (TV) - Grim OC x Wesen OC
Wesen OC x Wesen OC

Red Band Society - OC x OC

Other Ideas - Some Plotting may be Required~

- Happily Ever After...Perhaps?: A Prince has come of age and must assume his father's throne in a very short time. He is engaged to princess not so much to his liking. So before he must marry, he goes into the surrounding villages to drink and cherish his past days as a bachelor. While there he meets a girl whom he gets along with very well. One night while drunk they would sleep together and she ends up Pregnant. He returns to the palace and thinks about the girl as he prepares for his wedding. But on the day of his wedding the girl either comes herself or sends word to him that she is pregnant. Upon speaking to each other, though they barely know each other he decides to help her raise the child and in order to do that has to marry her. So they would run away together very far away as to not be found out. He changes his name and looks in order to fit in. But that brings big changes in his life style, things he must adjust to along with living and being married to a woman he hardly knows. Along the way there will be struggles, their life will be far from perfect but as they get to know each other more and more they start to fall in love as they go through the pregnancy and life's challenges together. ((We can still discuss this if you want to change any of the details, but there are some details we should probably work out before starting this one; 18 + ONLY on this one because IT WILL CONTAIN FADE TO BLACK. ))

Playboys Don't Always Get what they want - A boy has always been able to get the girl he wants. But He then meets a girl he really wants. But she is impossible to Woo. He then hires a woman, who knows this one he is trying to get, so she can instruct him on how to woo this impossible to get woman. But she starts to fall in love with Him as she teaches him and he learns what he always wanted was right there all along. But she is going to have to make him realize that. This May contain some Fade to Black.

The Ring Leader - A story line that has to do with a circus master and his performers. The performers are shapeshifters. Humans that turn into animals and preform for him. Would be, performer x performer or Ring Master/Leader x Performer. We would have to plot out a story line~

((More coming later~ ))

Please Post here or PM me, but just so I know you read the whole thing, tell me something you think is unique about yourself! I am friendly and I love to chat so if you want to PM me to just chat and get to know each other I'm up for that too! Hope to hear from you soon!!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new around here, but I'd love to take up your offer for a Red Band Society thread, and the "Playboys Don't Always Get What They Want" plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.