2. Primarily Prefer Male

[stabs=bcenter | 500x500]
{slide=About Myself}

{tab=1} Here {/tab}

{tab=2} Expectations {/tab}

{tab=3} Plots & Ideas {/tab}

{tab=4} Pairings {/tab}

Hello!

Thank you for checking out my partner search! Please, call me Ace or whatever name you know me by. I'm a nursing student working on my BSN and on Air Force ROTC in hopes of commissioning. I'm a fairly flexible, and will do my best to match my partner's length, and my posts typically have a minimum of one strong paragraph to a short story.

I do my best to post as often as possible, but given the trappings of real life I will make an effort to post at least once every day or two. I personally prefer to roleplay in PMs as I find it's easier to keep track of messages that way. However, I am more than willing to play in forums as is necessary. My favorite genres are the variou fantasy variants and historical settings. I do not like typical modern settings, although I will give it a try if the idea is good.

Last but not least, please leave me a message in the comments or send me a PM if you have any questions or are interested!
{/slide}
{slide=Expectations}

{tab=1} About Myself {/tab}

{tab=2} Here {/tab}

{tab=4} Pairings {/tab}

The main thing I ask is that you be flexible! I'm in the proccess of various job interviews and finishing out the semester and completing my various pre-requisites for nursing. Other than that, I have a Skype and Discord from which I can be reached 24/7 OOC.
{/slide}
{slide=Plots & Ideas}

{tab=3} Here {/tab}

{tab=4} Pairings {/tab}

PLOTS

The elders still fear to tell the tale from their elders and their elders' elders, to tell of the day the Great Eclipse.

It was roughly one thousand years ago, that day when the Moon blocked out the Sun. It was the day that humanity fell, and the Empire of the Night rose into power. As soon as the eclipse reached its apex, all around the human-controlled lands the vampires, united under the banner of Emperor Alexander Thanos, a pureblood vampire from the northern lands. In a matter of hours as vampiric mages and their thralls held the Moon atop of the Sun, and during this hell-wrought eclipse each of the human kingdoms fell and the Vampire High Lords took the place of kings, and various minor Vampire Lords took the placed of human nobles. The world humans knew was already gone as the self-proclaimed Vampire Emperor took command from Castle Vulon on the border to the frigid northern taiga.

From his command, the Emperor issued a proclamation: one member of every human household would be turned and impressed into the service of the Emperor and his vassals and his heirs ( but the Emperor himself would not have an heir yet, for each vampire woman can only bear one child as a vampire). All other humans would be impressed into serfdom to serve the Crown and the noblesse appointed by the Crown to lord over them. This was to corral humanity into a somewhat willing form of submission. It seemed to initially succeed, as for one hundred year humanity heeded the orders of their oppressive overlords.

But the Emperor could not break the human spirit.

This roleplay revolves around the latest human revolt, wherein a member of the senior leadership is captured to let his comrades escape. After a few encounters with the Empress, the human convinces the vampire to leave with him. This can lead to the pair having an adulterous relationship.
Our story begins as the United Kingdom enters into the year 1873 on a snow-filled evening. At Eaton Hall, an estranged noblewoman vying to become head of household when her father passes and an American military officer, a veteran of the recent American Civil War, no less, meet as sparks begin to fly. The pair must come to terms with how they feel for one another as the noblewoman deals with the arranged marriage her parents desire for her with the American must lead his men as the relationship between England and America begins to strain as Reconstruction begins.
In the time before the world began, there was nothing but the Most High God, the Allfather.

The Allfather, alone in the primordial void and looked upon the blank slate before Him, began to speak, and with his words thoughts and being gained substance as energy echoed and bounded throughout the void. And with this energy there came the first stars to line what had, until then, been the void. And from these stars came the worlds and upon the worlds would come forth the designs that the Most High God had in mind for this universe.

But, in time, the Allfather found that one world in particular was perfect to host the life which He had in mind. He named it “Nahl,” which means “living” in the First Language. But to create a world of life and guide the rest of the universe, even for a being of great omnipotence such as the Most High God, required a massive amount of power and attention. So the Allfather decided to go forth and create for Himself seven children, seven Lesser Gods subservient to the Creator and Most High.

The Lesser Gods were each given a charge, tied forever with their name. Yol, the God of Fire, was given dominion over the beasts that walked upon the land and the element of fire, with craftsmen dedicating their work to Him. Ven, the Goddess of Wind, was given dominion over all Qo, the God of Storms, was given dominion over the sky and the weather, and the harvests of creation were at at His whim. Lom, the God of Water, held in his domain all the great waters and all animal life within them, and unto him the sailors would give praise. Gol, the Goddess of Earth, created all plant life upon the world, as well as all the mountains and the coves. Krein, the Sun God, was responsible for ensuring that all life grew and thrived upon the earth and the Allfather’s teachings were spread across the corners of the globe. And then there was Iilah, the Moon Goddess, who held in her dominion the dreams of the living as well as the caves and tombs, for by Her light living souls would join their Creator.

This roleplay focuses on the fact that the Creator has punished His people, to the point it is believes the gods have abandoned them. Seven colossi take the chance, disguising themselves as the Lesser Gods and reorganizing the religion around themselves. Many sacrifices later, they demand the life of a princess, who- unbeknownst to most- would become a host for their leader, unleashing a great and terrible power should it succeed.

-------------

IDEAS
Twisted Fairy Tales/Masterwork Myths
Take any fairy tale orfrom anywhere in the world and change it up! Perhaps one inspired by Cinderella that take place in feudal Japan or a version of The Odyssey that takes place in the world of the Aztecs.

Prompts
It's as simple as it sounds- using a piece such as a poem, a song, or an image to devise a world of our own.

{/slide}
{slide=Pairings}

{tab=4} Here {/tab}

English Knight x French Maiden
Crusader x Muslim
Master x Servant
Mistress x Servant
Slave x Owner
American Patriot x Loyalist