Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheWhiteVixxen666

Hello there!
Actually my first time posting here, I'm more used to Gaia but heard about this site through a friend so thought I'd try it out.
I've been roleplaying for about 7 or 8 years. Been bettering my skills more so over the last year or so. My typical post length is about a paragraph or more, I try to better them with each new roleplay I take on. Most of my rolepays in the last few months have died off so I'd like to find a couple good ones if possible.
My prefered mediums for roleplay are skype and discord simply because sometimes I don't get to my laptop for a few days and it's easier to go back and forth from my mobile. That and I like chatting on there with my roleplay partners and creating friendships as we roleplay(: If that's not for you I'll see what I can do.
I didn't really know what to post as far as my plot ideas so I made a generic list that I've used on Gaia a couple times so if you see something that interests you please message me. I'm super eager to get started on something. (:
I'm perfectly happy with doubling up as long as it's a two way street and we're both happy. I can do any pairings but AM NOT good with m// (Just a warning)
Top of my cravings is either something zombie apocalypse (Just got done with last of us XP) or something with vikings (Been reading a lot of Nordic romances and watching The Last Kingdom on Netflix)
Horror
OC x OC go into a haunted house/asylum
husband and wife move into a haunted house
OC x OC get tangled up in some scary Deepweb trouble
Demon x human
Demon x Demon
serial killer x unsuspecting new love
Stripper x good girl/boy
Animals (like wolves or foxes or bears) (Really would love a wolf pack roleplay!)
Animal human hybrids (In like a furry-ish setting)
Post apocalyptic (Very open to ideas on this one)
Asylum patient x doctor
Asylum Patient x Asylum patient
ghost x human
Pokemon
Incest/taboo relationships
BANDS!!! (For these if you can play a member I'm a fan of I'll gladly double for whoever you need, I'd like to have OCs in this one and maybe follow the story along with some of the bands songs)
-Issues/Tyler Carter
-Black Veil Brides
-Bring Me the Horizon
-Breaking Benjamin
-Sleeping with sirens
-A Day to Remember

Fandoms I'm looking for are (Most of these are character and OC but AGAIN open to ideas
Supernatural (Up to season 8 beginning)
Sons of Anarchy
AHS (Season 1-4)
Skyrim
Haunting in Conneticut
Lord of the Rings

I hope this post wasn't too terrible and has captured at least some of your interest. Like I said still adjusting to this new site and the format of it

LoveandHate91

Edgeknight
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels