Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Historical, Modern
ajrDMG1_460sa.gif~c200

Welcome to my thread!

This will always be open but for now I'm only going to accept three new partners. It's been awhile since I've done a 1x1. Actually, it may have only been since this summer. Anyway! I'm starting school back in a week from Monday so I don't want to kill myself with replies. Also with that being said, I want to say I am taking 18 hours and rushing for a sorority as well as working next semester so I would only expect me to post twice a week. I would say that would mostly be on the weekends or when I find free time. I also want to point out that I prefer M/F or F/F.

Well I have lots of pairings I'd be interested in as well as possibly a few fandoms. I'll list genres, pairings, fandoms, ideas I have a little more fleshed out, then I'll post links to past characters of mine that I'd be interested in using again.

Genres
Fantasy
Historical Fantasy
Slice of Life
Supernatural

Pairings
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Hunter
Werewolf x Werewolf
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Hunter
Vampire x Demon
Vampire King x Human
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Angel x Human
Prince x Princess
Prince x Commoner
Princess x Commoner
Dragon x Human
Pirate Captain x Estranged Wife

Fandoms
The Vampire Diaries
The Originals
Game of Thrones
Westworld
True Blood
Outlander

Ideas

1. An arranged marriage between a vampire who rules a country and another person because they look like the vampire's long dead love. (I'm very iffy about starting this one because I still have an active RP going and it's one of my favorites. My partner is just very slow to respond so that's why I'm interested in starting this.)

2. This isn't an idea but this character was involved with a pirate story line and I'd like to continue something with pirates. She is a princess who is being sent off for an arranged marriage but before the marriage can happen an attempt on her life is made so the king and queen send her into hiding with pirates (who have been acting as kind of mercenaries to the crown).

3. I started watching Mercy Street (highly recommended btw) so something dealing with the civil war where perhaps two people from the opposing side have to deal with one another for whatever reason.

4. Outlander type where someone is transported back in time. I was thinking someone from our time is sent back to the French or American Revolution. They're my two favorite revolutions, well other than the revolutions of 1848 and the ones Les Mis is based off of.

5. I LOVE, LOVE the Victorian time period and the time where Pride and Prejudice is set. Can anyone tell I love history? So I'd love to do something with an arranged marriage or childhood friends becoming lovers or maybe star crossed lovers. Anything with this time period, hell it could involve zombies for all I care.

6. I used to have this 1x1 going on where it was a pirate captain and a higher class woman who were thrown into an arranged marriage to bring the families together. After a year of marriage they split and decided to go their separate ways. Five years later, their ships dock side by side and she's now one of the most ruthless captains, much to his surprise.

Characters
Welp, I actually couldn't find any of my old character threads on Figment so...I guess no characters from there. I think I may have some on here but I haven't looked in a hot minute.

Okay! That's it for me! Just drop a comment below or message me. I don't care. Thanks, loves!

• Love
Reactions: AceSorcerer and Dip
Hello! I'd love to plot something in the Victorian Era with you!

Going along with your third plot idea, I had a great plot I used once but my partner bailed. But I think it's great, and I think you may enjoy it if you are still looking for a partner.

Going along with your third plot idea, I had a great plot I used once but my partner bailed. But I think it's great, and I think you may enjoy it if you are still looking for a partner.

Yeah! Just PM me about it. (:

Okay, so I really am craving an Originals RP so if anyone is interested PM me. I already have a starter and would love to jump right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.