Seeking 1x1 Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LostInWonderLand

Original poster
Rules:
1. Please respect my opinion and I will respect you.
2. Please use proper grammar, I suck at grammar but try.
3. I do not care how long your replies are. It's okay we're not perfect. Just do not make them 1 word reply.
4. DO not be annoying okay. I may not be able to reply a lot but I am trying.
5. Make drama be fun and have fun.
6. I am looking for a MxF roleplay. Anything else I am sorry.

45b8c00cdc130b2d29242ec68f4f6b7d.gif

[BCOLOR=#000000]Plot Ideas:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Bon Appétit[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]#1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Muse A is in a committed relationship. Muse A loves their significant other dearly, but in the last couple of months, their spark has definitely fizzled out. Uncertain that they will find what they're looking for if they break things off with their partner, Muse A tries their best to subtly improve the intimacy in their relationship; unfortunately, their partner sees nothing wrong with the conventional way they do things, so nothing changes. One night, Muse A's significant other makes plans with an old friend from school–a double date for dinner. Muse B knew Muse A's lover in high school; they were close friends until one of them moved across the country for college. The couples meet at a fancy restaurant and the old friends catch up over drinks and appetizers. The whole while, Muse A can't help but notice that their lover's old friend is making eyes at them across the table. Thrilled by the idea that another person finds them desirable, when their own partner hardly seems to anymore, Muse A makes a bold move–sliding their foot against Muse B's leg beneath the table. The seductive act is received by Muse B with a subtle smirk and a light nod of approval. By the time entrees are served, Muse A and Muse B manage to slip out of the restaurant for a quick encounter. They make their way back to the table and act as normally as possible, adrenaline pumping through their veins over the bad thing they've done and can't wait to do again. Plans are eagerly made for another dinner date while Muse A and Muse B are already thinking of how they can raise the stakes. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Plot #2[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=#000000] Young and In Love [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Muse A and Muse B are young and in love. After meeting one summer at the beach, the couple hasn't been apart for more than 2 days at a time. Though they are young and their futures are still uncertain, they are sure that they intend to spend the rest of their lives together. Excited that they've each found their soul-mate and eager to show the world, they decide to get married. Unfortunately, Muse A and Muse B's parents both strongly disapprove, stating that it won't last and they'll regret the rushed nuptials afterward. Discouraged, but not totally defeated, the young couple plan to elope. They'll get married in secret and run away together, starting a life on their own, without their parents' help. Muse A and Muse B scrape together what money they can and run off in the middle of the night, leaving only a goodbye note behind for their parents. They get married in a quaint roadside chapel and find a cheap apartment to live in. They plan to find work and take care of each other from now on, however, it's not long before they discover that it's not as easy or as fun living independently as they dreamed it would be. Before they know it, they're short on rent. Work leaves the newlyweds with little time for each other, and when they are together they begin to fight over their finances.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Plot #3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Beauty and the Boss (modern twist on Beauty & the Beast)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He's a sweet man, always doting on Muse A with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he's up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A's father is confronted by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B's face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A's father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will come for him. When Muse A's father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. Muse A moves in to Muse B's mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Muse A arrives, Muse B is on his best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, Muse A comes to see that Muse B isn't a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he's fallen in love with her. Each time Muse B proposes marriage, Muse A refuses. Muse A becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. Muse B allows her to leave him as long as she returns to him within a week's time. While Muse A is away, Muse B is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When Muse A returns, she finds Muse B wounded and left for dead in his home office. She realizes in this moment that she does love him and if he recovers she'll marry him. Her quick actions save his life and once he is well enough, they marry.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Optional Twists:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Dark Twist: Once Muse B recovers, Muse A willingly becomes part of the crime business. Together they seek revenge against those who betrayed Muse B.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Romantic/Angst Twist: Once Muse B recovers, Muse B gives up his life of crime, since he's assumed to be dead and he and Muse A run away together, with the condition that Muse A can never return home to her family. [/BCOLOR]

Hello :) I'm interested the last plot you have listed if you're still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.