2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Generally always available except I may not reply much on days I work!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Literally anything but stories set in the real world, or military-centric
HEYA!
Searching for people to do some laid-back, casual style rp over Discord with!! :D Original/non-fandom characters only!

Here's a doc I made explaining everything in-depth!

Also am very down for putting together some non-fxf/mxf ships too!! Basically everything listed in the prefixes >:3 with fellow non-women!

(Pls only reply if you're interested!! I don't wanna get a notification thinking its a potential partner just for it to… Not be JGSJSBSKK… BUT YEA!! Only exception is if you have a question first!! :3)

Last edited:
Hi there! I had a look through your post and about info, and I reckon we'd be a good rp match! I'm just looking for some casual rp, and I enjoy playing non-humans and various oddities. I'm 22 y/o, nonbinary (they/he), and trying to dip my toes into the hobby again after a long break from writing. Looking at your carrd it looks like we have a lot of similar interests too!

Hope to hear from ya, here's my discord: wren#9905

HEYA!
Searching for people to do some laid-back, casual style rp over Discord with!! :D Original/non-fandom characters only!

Here's a doc I made explaining everything in-depth!

Also am very down for putting together some non-fxf/mxf ships too!! Basically everything listed in the prefixes >:3 with fellow non-women!

(Pls only reply if you're interested!! I don't wanna get a notification thinking its a potential partner just for it to… Not be JGSJSBSKK… BUT YEA!! Only exception is if you have a question first!! :3)
I'm interested in RPing with you, if that's alright. However, the characters I like using are sorta based off of fandom characters.