1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
In no particular order: romance, fantasy, slice of life, modern, school, adventure, and dystopia. I am open to suggestions for any genre besides those in the box below!
***NOTE: As of this initial posting, I am a teen member, but my birthday is just days away. In anticipation or becoming an adult member, I am seeking adult partners, because I anticipate adult themes in this plot. The RP would begin on or after the 6th of this month as a result.***
Hello! As I am spreading my wings here on Iwaku again, I am hoping to find a partner to help me bring life to a plot I've had in mind for far too long now. If you think you may be able to be that partner, please read on and look through my expectations and plot summary!

Expectations
  • I typically post 3-5 paragraphs, and expect my partners to stay in that range. A few exceptions is okay, especially during quiet parts of the story or dialog heavy scenes, but do try to at least post 3 paragraphs.​
  • I expect at least an Intermediate posting level from my partner, based on Iwaku's posting expectation levels. I most often post around an Adept/Advance level, but don't mind a partner who isn't quite comfortable with that yet so long as they're able to stick to the plot line.​
  • I am only expecting to reply a few times a week, maybe once a day at this point. This is a part of why I am expecting decent sized posts, because we have to make them count! Posts will typically go up either before 9 am or after 7 pm in my local time.​
  • I am seeking a partner to play a male character, and I would play the female. The genders are non negotiable.​
Well, now that the scary part is over, let's get to the fun! What I have in mind right now is more of an overview that we'd work to flesh out together.

Plot
As angels and demons prepare for their first full fledged war in centuries, they begin to pluck from earth those who are decedents of earth dwelling angels and demons. One such individual is (my character), a (angel/demon) woman, who is recruited as a strategist for her side of the war. Her skills in that role quickly come to light however, and it doesn't take long before the (opposing side's) prince and commander takes notice. As his efforts to pull her to his side intensify, so too does war around them. As the tensions reach their snapping point, which side will emerge victorious?

This really is an extremely basic overview of the story. Also, in case it isn't hinted clearly, I do intend for their to be some sort of romantic/lustful relationship dynamic between our characters. I would also allow you to select which side your character is on in exchange for my selection of gender.

That takes care of everything! If you made it all the way here, I offer you a high five and a cookie! Thank you so much, I truly hope all the reading led you to something of potential interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.