Seeking 18+ Cyberpunk RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTechnologicVampire

There doesn't seem to be very many of these around that don't have the sign-ups closed.

If anyone is GMing an RP like this (both title and tags), I'd love to get an invite to join.

Don't know what else to say here, so I'll say my favourite sci-fi games are Destiny, Halo and Overwatch; and my favourite sci-fi movies are Transformers, District 9, Elysium, and Passengers. I'm sure there's more, but I can only think of those off the top of my head.

Regardless of 18+ or not, cyberpunk stuff seems to be quite rare. I'm looking for such myself, so might as well chip in here.

True enough. The quickest solution to "there's nothing like what I'm looking for" is to just make it oneself. I'm not necessarily suited to 1x1, but I could give it a try. I will also admit that when it comes to running RPs, I usually run (and play) chat-based things, so my skills for keeping a forum game running are a bit lacking, at least on my own.

Ah, ok. I've never really done chat-based RPs before. I tend to focus more on forum-based ones.

Shall we head to PMs to start discussing something?

Sure. We can keep an eye here too and see if anything comes up, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.