Seeing through the eyes of the enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
His blade left Sable's neck and she slumped to the ground, holding her hand over her wound. The human she protected now came to her aid, his hand on her shoulder comforted her and she slowed her breathing. 'T-thank you...' Her voice shaky as was her body when she tried to stand.

With his help she stood up and without another word she ran off into the forest in search of the fallen angel.
Why do you want to help him so bad?
'Because i can see the good in him. We are similar.' She ran as fast as she could, the ground around her dead. She spotted him flapping his wings in an attempt to douse the flames.

'Angel...' She was cut off as the forest revered itself, become lush once again, maybe even more beautiful then it was before. Her mouth was open wide as she admired her surroundings.
I didn't know angels could do that...

(Sorry if I'm Interrupting the RP, I did want to get this down though lest I forget.)

Name: Acrus Fellrove
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Bio: Acrus, A powerful and reknowned wizard of a Prestigious Magic university at Mytolis, he has been known for his exploits and attacks against the undead. Though he does not align himself with any elemental study, he focuses on using entropy and control magic to put enemies under his control, or enfeeble for a period of time, he can utilize elemental magics of all schools, though they would not be as strong as that of a dedicated student of one school. Despite his power and knowledge, he had never killed another human being, that is not to say he has been put into a quarrel with an overzealous paladin, or tavern brute. Those occasions usually are left with a man laying on the floor, twitching and paralyzed, unable to even stand with the array of entrophic hexes laid upon them. When he first arrived at the college, nearly 3 months ago, he was in a simple cloth robe, and nothing more, his beard was dirty, and untrimmed, and stretched down to his chest. It was as if he was roughly crooked together in minutes, and sent on his way in life as an old man. He refused to answer any question involving his origin, but he came dedicated to the cause of stopping the undead, and Sithillian, though some professors question his authority and his quick rise to power, even his enemies can agree that he has done a great deal in striking the undead's assault, saving villages and cities alike. He has left the college to pursue his own methods of his goal to protect and serve the world.

Personality: Often distant, aloof, and always thinking, he is never a man to initiate, nor is he a man to make irrational decisions. Though powerful, age still takes it's toll on him, he is often seen leaning on his quarterstaff or simply resting, though he can stand his ground on the battlefield, displaying a powerful combination of magics to turn the tides of battle. Like all wizards, he is wise and humble, though he has his own dedication and zeal as is evident on his purpose. He believes that all HUMANS have good inside them, though he cares naught for any other race. Looking at him, it would seem that there was always a secret inside him, or something that he was thinking of.
The_mighty_wizard_final_by_Shockbolt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.