Seeing through the eyes of the enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aragón watched as saphinxia unloaded punched onto the human while cry and yelling. He could feel the anger and sadness radiating off of her. He knew how she felt, she loved her forest and he the human had hurt it. Aragón had felt that kind of hatred when his father was killed. He remembered going to heaven but realizing that he couldn't enter a home of absolute good with a heart full of hate. Saphinxia was like that now, so much hate that your heart just wants to hurt others to ease the pain. She was still screaming and punching when the demon girl went and pushed saphinxia away with supernatural strength....Aragón didn't think, he simply acted. He spread his wings and flew into the demon and blinding speed. He picked her up and used the momentum to hurl the demon across the clearing and into a thick tree. He few to were she landed and put his sword against her chest where her heart would be. "You may want to think about what you do next" he said pressing the sword hard enough to hurt but not enough to stab.

Watch out!
But it was too late. The angel had already attacked. He hurled her into the trunk of a thick tree, its bark flew off in chunks and the tree creaked with the force of the impact. Were she human she'd surely be dead but she was not, though she was not fully a demon either.

She groaned as she sat up against the tree only to have a sword dig into her chest. 'What are you doing?' She asked him, her face filled with confusion as she stared up at him. 'You may want to think about what you do next.' Were his words, cold and filled with hate for her.

'You are no angel...' She wiped the blood that tricked down from her lip on the back of her hand as she glared at him.
Kill him... Do it before he kills us both!
She ignored the voice within her head, her full attention on the so called angel.

'I was only trying to help the human...' She looked away from him, she couldn't stand to look at him anymore. They were complete opposites, demon and angel.
It must just be instinct for him to want to kill me...
And it should be yours to kill him.
'I'm not a demon though, i don't hate him.'

Talking to herself was a common occurrence though not many people realised she wasn't actually talking to herself. She scratched her head as she tried to think clearly without him interrupting her. 'Do you hate me...?' Her raven black eyes lifted to his, pleading with his for an answer.

Nils stepped back from Saphinxia and starts laughing crazily "ah! so you guys aren't friendly after all." He turned his eyes on the kitsune "for your information little fox I was not the one who burned down the forest, I was simply walking along when I saw a fireball set everything ablaze. Being my natural curious self I go to investigate and find you all.." He smiled sinisterly as he let his heavy chain uncoil from his sleeve. "and all I was doing was trying to make friends, and the first thing you do is attack me and hurt my friend" He looked over at aragon in interest. "angel you say?" He laughs like someone who heard a child talk of imaginary creatures. "Angels dont exist, trust me I would know" His eyes switch from being friendly to that of a murderer. "oh well, guess I am just gonna have to kill you and bird boy before you guys hurt my new lady friend." The chain snaps toward saphinxia but she quickly dodges, the chain wraps around a tree and for a moment it looks as if it is stuck. But with a snarl Nils pulls it back and with a ripping sound the serrated chain saws through the trunk in a flash and coils back around Nils' arm. The trunk starts falling toward Aragon and Sable "hey bird boy, think fast!" Nils cackles as he gets ready to attack Saphinxia again.

Last edited:
Aragón grabbed the demon girl as he pushed with his wings out of the path of the falling tree. Aragón pulled his sword from it's holster and swung it to stop Nils' chain from reaching Saphinxia. He stood poised and ready to strike waiting for Nils to make a move. Aragón deflected a swing Nils'chain with his sword but the chain wrapped around it and pulled Aragón toward him. When Aragón was infront of Nils, he tripped his leg and kneeled on Nils' chest. Aragón saw the look in his eyes, it was the same look the humans had before they killed his father...he snapped... "GET UP!" he yelled as he threw Nils a few feet away. His eyes began glowing a deep blue and he ejected two blades from his gloves. They were made of pure energy and glowing the same color as his eyes.

Last edited:
Dodging the mans attacks she leaped in the air pulling off her bow from her back she let an arrow fly being blocked by Nils it had sunk into his four arm instead of his chest where she aimed it at. Running to Aragon she grabbed his arm and yanked him against her chest before a branch came tumbling down right were he had stood. Shooting another arrow her arms wrapped around the angel she let go grabbing the demons hand. "The forest fire is coming closer." She said quickly whipping a tear from her face. Looking up she looked at her two wigged friends. "Hey can you two fly up and get my the thickest vines. We can set a vine trap for him to tie him up." She said jumping out of the way of his attack at her. "I can manage him. I am a fox after all." She laughed.

Nils emits a laughing cough as he stands up. "see? I was right. you are no angel, by that look in your eye you want to kill and kill and kill until you are covered in blood dont you?" He grins "yeah, a real angel would have smited me in holy fire by now considering what I have done. but you? you are just like me. except you are pretending to be something you are not." Nils looked down at where the arrow had pierced his arm. "ow..geez kid dont you have any manners!?" He quickly rolls away from the other arrow, then looks up to see Sable being carried away by Aragon. His face turns from a sadistic smile into a scowl of rage "dont you dare hurt her! She was the only one who was actually nice to me!" He growls as Saphinxia laughs "fine, you want me to get serious? Then stand still so I can skin you!" His chain retracts back into his sleeve and he pulls out his arcane ulaks, the blades crackling in black electricity. He leaps after Saphinxia and begins to pursue her.

He stared at her but refused to answer. She frowned at the angel.
Why won't he just say it?
Her thoughts were interrupted by the large cracking of a tree that were falling in their direction. The angel, instead of just leaving her to be crushed, pulled her up, grabbed around her around her wait and moving out of the way.
If you hate my why not just let me die...?

Next thing she was being flung around as he attacked the human before the Kitsune grabbed her hand and began dragging her away.

'STOP!' Sable yelled, unwilling to be dragged around like a lifeless doll any longer. She yanked her hand from the Kitsunes grip and fell to her knees in protest. 'He said he didn't start the fire!' She directed her anger towards the girl. 'That means there is someone else out there! Wouldn't it be more beneficial if we all work together to find them?!'

Her breathing had grown rapid as she closed her eyes and tried to calm down before she hurt anyone.
They are in a castle just up stream.
She opened her eyes and smiled. 'They are in a castle just up stream from here.'

Aragón felt the hate...the same hate he felt when he was cast out of heaven. The same hate he felt when his father died. He felt it knawing at him and make him want to hurt...to kill. "Where the fuck are you going?" He yelled as he dove to stop Nils from following the girls. Aragón lunged at Nils with his spirit blades and a clash of blue and black errupted as both pairs of blades collided. "I am nothing like you"

Nils turned and laughed "sure, you keep telling yourself that. But one day you are going to snap and instead of helping us humans you are just gonna kill and kill until you realize that you will NEVER be able to fill that hole inside you" He winks "trust me, been there done that" He suddenly pulls out a smoke pellet and releases a could of thick black smoke and continues in his attempt to rescue Sable.

Aragón covered his face as the huge cloud of black smoke came toward him. The smell of it making it hard for him to breathe. He used his wings to clear the smoke and saw that Nils was no longer standing near him. He flew straight up into the air to find the others. He saw that Saphinxia had put allot of distance between them and Nils so it would be a bit before he caught up to them. He flew up hire then dove into the part of the forest that was burning. He rocketed down toward the earth then spread his wings sending a huge gust of wind in all directions. The same tactic he had used to put out the fire in the city. After extinguishing the flames, he flew in the direction of the others as fast as he could. He had to reach them before Nils.

Nils ran after the fleeing kitsune. He used his chain to pull himself along the trees. He quickly caught up to Saphinxia and cuts down a tree in front of her, blocking off her escape. He stands and sheathes his ulaks. "look little fox, you are the one who started this, not me. I approached you in peace and the first thing you do is attack me. So dont act all high and mighty just because I am a human, you started this fight and I am going to finish it and rescue my friend here that you and bird boy were beating up. Also isnt that kinda low for an angel? Beating up a defensless girl? As I said he is not an angel. Trust me I know what a killer looks like, and he has murder written all over him." He pauses as he hears Aragon land behind him. "how about this? if I let you kill me you set the girl free." He turns to Aragon "and you cant kill me, it has to be her." He takes off his shirt to reveal a torso covered in scars, burns, and stitches. He then drops his weapons at his feet and tosses a dagger that lands at Saphinxia's feet. "come on, put me out of my misery. You hate humans right? Well here is your chance, its not like I have anything to live for. I am just a mean human" he stares at her and steps closer sticking his arms straight out "did you not here me?" He glares at her "KILL ME!!"

Aragón landed and watched the three infront of him. He heard Nils tell Saphinxia that she could kill him in exchange for the girl's freedom. Aragón personally thought it was a good deal but he knew that it wouldn't go the way Nils had said when he turned to Aragón and Saudi that he couldn't kill him, it had to be Saphinxia. Aragón hadn't known Saphinxia for long at all, but he couldn't see her as a killer. She did have allot of anger inside of her but she wasn't a murder. Aragón stood there waiting for Saphinxia to make her decision, though he thought he already knew the outcome.

The Kitsune had dragged her for quite a while before Nils had come further to rescue her. The yelling continued and she closed her eyes, trying to block it out. Then she snapped.

'STOPIT!' She stood up, seeing the angel as more of a threat and ran between Nils and him, her usual raven black eyes a now a blood stained red. Extending her arms she began spreading pure darkness at her now foe, entangling him.

It was cold as it brushed over his skin, tightening its grip until he was gasping for air, his struggles useless.
Yes... Kill him!
The voice in her head dragged her back and she fell to her knees, cupping her head in her hands. 'I won't kill him. I don't hate him.' She sobbed, her voice was weak and shaky.

(Was this directed at Aragón?)

Aragón felt the air being pulled from his lungs as he was surrounded by pure darkness. He dropped down onto one knee and his vision began to blur. No...he wouldn't die like this. He curled up in a ball surrounding himself with his wings. With all of his strength, he pushed out sending the darkness away from him. He regained his composure and looked directly at the demon. He pushed with his wing and was on her in the blink of an eye. He put her onto her knees and they both faced Nils. Aragón was completely consumed with rage at this point. He pressed his blade hard against her throat and looked Nils in the eyes. "I wouldn't move if I were you" he said to the demon. "I've had enough of these games! Either you die or she does. PICK!" Aragón screamed and pressed the blade so hard against the demon's throat that even the slightest movement could slice her throat open

Her raven black eyes filled with horror as he grabbed her, dragging her back and the cold metal of his sword was pressed against her neck.
Do something!
'Why do you hate us? Why do you want to see us die?' She asked him slowly, begin careful not to move too much as the blade sliced her slightly, allowing her black blood to ooze down from her neck.

She looked at Nils and the fox, her eyes begging both of them not to do anything. 'Answer me angel...' Her voice was calm, and a little bit soothing as she tried carefully to diffuse the situation.

She heard the fire spreading closer and she knew if they didn't start playing nice they'd all die.

Aragón thought for a moment. He couldn't answer her because he didn't fully understand. He didn't know why the anger and hatred had consumed him. He used to be a good young human, but now he was full of such malace and he couldn't contain it. He let go of the demon and walked away, not saying a single word. He had nothing to say that could justify the amount of anger he had displayed. Instead he walked into the second part of the forest that had been set ablaze. He used his wings to put out fires and began moving around trying to stop any more of the forest from burning.

Aleks realized the fire started to catch up to them, and he managed to give a little smirk before he realized he was torturing them. They weren't thieves, he could tell. He put them in his death trap, just because he was paranoid. He was sworn to protect the castle, why didn't he protect people?

Aleks, closing his eyes and raising his arms, he hummed a magical song.

Once he sang, the fire stopped prying around them. The ground looked just as it was before; green and lush. Aleks looked at them all from afar.

He began to think. Should he reveal himself? Or should he stay hidden in the shadows? If he was them, he would want the person who did this to show themselves. Immediately. Slowly and steady, Aleks walked towards the others, his head down. Would these creatures accept him for what he has done? If they were hostile, he could just kill them. But still, that would be immature of him. He wanted to keep the castle in peace.

Once met with the others, he raised his hands and bowed.

"Hello, everyone," Aleks began, scanning the area. "Sorry for this predicament I made." He bowed as he said "I am Aleks Kingman, God of Fire, at your service."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nils rushed over to Sable as Aragon walked away "hey, are you alright?" He crouched down next to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "thanks for being nice to me, not many people do that.." He looked around as the fire vanished. "well then..you happy now little fox? or are you gonna try to beat me up again?". He watched as Aleks introduced himself. "well there is the guy little fox, go on and try to beat him up like you did to me."

Status
Not open for further replies.