Ignorance of grammar is not an excuse.
- Invitation Status
- Posting Speed
- Multiple posts per day
- 1-3 posts per day
- Online Availability
- Evenings, Pacific Time
- Writing Levels
- Preferred Character Gender
- Primarily Prefer Female
- Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
In which Tamara Rae Holstead goes from being a background character in the world of superheroes to being a faithful sidekick, and perhaps more.
Name: Tamara Rae Holstead, AKA T-Rae
Affiliation: None at RP Start
Hair: Blue (Dyed), Naturally brown
Abilities, in Brief:
- Heightened Senses - Several times human maximum in all five senses.
- Vibration Sense - Can sense air pressure displacement around her. Range varies upon the 'container' she is in, the wider open the area, the less the range
- T-Ray Vision - Can project various wavelengths in Ultra High Frequency ranges, using her eyes as focal points. If she concentrates she can see through almost any surface.
- T-Ray Laser - An extension of her T-Ray Vision is her one offensive power. A laser generated from intense X-Rays, invisible to normal human sight. It takes a few seconds between blasts, so it is not an extremely practical power in combat.
- Accelerated Perception - Tamara's perception and reaction speed are several times faster than a normal human's.
- Peak Human Athlete
Short Bio: Born to 'normal' parents, Tamara Rae hid her powers from her family until it became impossible to hide them any longer. Her family then tried to 'fix' her by admitting her to a so-called rehabilitation center that was a front for a group that is working toward the control or genocide of mutants like herself. She managed to escape through an experimental portal which sent her to another Earth entirely from the one she was born on.
Weaknesses: She heals fast and is strong and durable for a human, but still human (essentially) with all the weaknesses that comes with. Also her aforementioned recharge time for her only attack power can be considered a weakness.
Last edited by a moderator: