See Me Rise

O

One-Eyed God

Original poster
Hello there, my name is Surtur and i am a noob in its most potent form. I am 18 years old an was only recently introduced to RP. I have yet to actually participate in an RP mostly due to lack of interest. Lack of interest in anime that is. most of the RPs i find seem to be based on anime and manga but i was informed that this site has a healthy balance.

About me, I am a fan of all things norse and viking. i am a fan of metal, my favorite band being Amon Amarth. I was introduced to RP by my girlfriend whose entire family does it. I am really looking forward to RPing with you all. :Viking: Happy RPing

Why hello there, Sutur! Welcome to Iwaku first of all.

Recently just started RPing? Well..I'll help you some.

The Academy, a place to help improve skills and request a mentor if you feel you need one.
And another useful link is the general
Wiki

Should you have any other questions, ask anyone! We'll help you out!

Enjoy your stay!

Hail Surtur! Welcome to Iwaku. You'll find a good amount of people here who love the Norse too! Be it in music, Viking stuff, weapons, or what have you. I'm a fan of TYR and Arkona myself, I like folk metal apparently. Though my favorite is pagan folk.

It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope to see you around.

May your drinking horn always be full(of whatever tasty beverage you choose)!

Thank you very much for your hospitality. I will certainly take your advice to heart. I feel Welcome already

Thank you Doll Mercenary Tribs. Oh and by the way mead. My beverage of choice is mead. Skol and happy RPing

Hey welcome to Iwaku! It is a great place for both beginners to roleplay and avid players.

Hello, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here! (:

I like viking stuff as well :u My middle name is Odin (no joke), and my family is Norwegian so my first and surname are as well! I'm hoping to do Scandinavian Studies at university, hurr. Do you like the band Tyr?

Amon Amarth ^.^

Anywho.. welcome to Iwaku! We do have a healthy balance of roleplays here -nods- There are some fanbased roleplays and shtuff, but I think you'll like it here. If you need help.. just holler.

Hello Surtur and welcome. As Lady Nymph Celest said, there are lots of different roleplays so no worries about avoiding anime and manga ones. It'll be pretty easy with all the great ideas members come up with here!

Thank you for your hospitality. I have never heard of them. Have you ever heard of Amon Amarth?

WEEEELCOME SURTUR, WELCOME TO IWAKU!!!!
You must have one really awesome girlfriend!
I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you!

Here, have some cake to fuel up your RP neurons!
choc-cake-slice.jpg

And see you around!
:D