See Keiga post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keiga

Original poster
Helloo. I'm Keiga and you can call me Keiga. Very pleased to meet you all, and I'm eager to dive into some rp funage. I'm new to this place but know my way around rp quite well.. at least I think so. I've filled out my resume thingy so no need to repost all that, but can add that I'm really open to just about any rp plot you can toss at me. I love a good story or rp and find inspiration everywhere, so feed me your juicy plots!

My interests are all over the place, and sometimes I get stuck on binges of a particular topic, plothook, genre, fetish, flavor, whatever..see? Creating worlds and oc's for rp's is my drug some days, so I find fandom a little harder to get into. Though I'm willing to try if the idea tugs my interest the right way. Anway, glad to be here!

Glad to have you. ^^ Welcome to Iwaku, Keiga. (Keiga with an I or an EE sound?)
If you have any questions that seem too stupid or simple to ask out loud, feel free to PM me. If I don't know the answer, I'll find someone who does. ^^ This place takes a little while to get used to, but it's totally worth it.

Fun fact #1: you can tag any user like this! @Keiga
That will send them a notification with a link to wherever you tagged them, letting you reply without quoting or summon someone to a board with ease.

Last edited:
Ooooh. Thank you for that info. Handy!

And it's Keiga with and EE sound.

I probably will have stupid questions, eventually, for now, I'm still poking around and sifting through all the shiny stuff here.

Reactions: Lady Sabine
Summoning powers! 8D

I mean, Hello Keiga! <3 We're happy to have you! Welcome to the communityyyy!

Thanks, y'all. I feel all warm and fuzzy now.

That's what we're here for. ^^

Hey there! Welcome to Iwaku! ^_^

We are also here to create awesome stories ^^
Any time you feel like fantasy, Im glad to help ;)
Welcome to iwaku btw !

Any time you feel like fantasy, send me a link. XD I have too much time.

Status
Not open for further replies.