Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
During the week for the most part, weekends I am unavailable to make replies but I'm still around for random chatting!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I play mostly modern, fantasy, medieval genres. Maybe sometimes modern with a splash of supernatural elements (vampires and warlocks, witches and werewolves, oh my!)
Have you ever had a secret so terrible, you were scared to get close to anyone? A secret that could kill you, or anyone close to you? For Sara, that is her every day life. One best friend, and the only friend she trusts. That is all she has for companionship. Even in her job, she feels choked and scared, always trying to avoid crowds, to avoid being touched.
But, it will eventually happen. One day, she might slip up, let her guard down. What then? Will she accept the monster that lives within, or will she have to run away again, start over?

If anyone is interested (preferably male) I will be using a pre-made character, Sara. You don't have to, but you may if you wish. I know the paragraph is rather vague, so if you are interested and want to know more, please message me, or comment and I can go into further details ^.^

Anyone at all interested in a role play like this, or something revolving around it? Please :(

Status
Not open for further replies.