Secrets of Father Osis

(Just wanted to say i liked your signature:)

Max grinned, "Let's do it." he said and headed to the dining table. He glanced over at Sam who was drinking the juice. He rolled his eyes and got his food then passed the pan of eggs to the person on his right.

Sam put the plates on the table then sat at one end of the table where she always sat. She poured herself some orange juice before gulping some down. She glanced over at the other boys and tilted her head to the side. Why did they always seem to give her such a funny look? She knew they never really liked her. She couldn't help that she was female. And that she like to have fun. Since she was locked in a cage for so long she wants to actually have fun.

Reactions: andrew21234
Once all of the food was on the table Xavier went to check in Tyler and Alex. He had been worried about Tyler the past few days fearing the boy wouldn't be coming back. Opening the door he saw the two, Alex hugging Tyler, but the older boy just laid there. Once a Tyler woke up he would have to heal his wounds, hopefully he woke up soon or the wounds would just get worse and worse.

Angelo went to the table and filled his plate with food, he was a growing boy he need food, a lot of food. Practically inhaling the meal he then picked at some of the food that was left occasionally glancing at the girl at the table.

( thanks :)

Tyler took in a slow and shallow breath. He attempted to roll over but groaned in pain. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. Tyler carfully pulled away from the sleeping boy and slipped out of bed. But he didn't quite make it to the door before nearly falling over. He had lost a lot of blood and hadn't eaten in days.

Xavier rushed forward and held Tyler up. "Come on I'll heal you," he said. Normally he would just heal Tyler in his and Tyler's room, but Alex was sleeping in there, so he lead a Tyler to the bathroom. Sitting him down on the toilet he said, "okay, you ready?" The healing process hurt other people when Xavier did it, but strangely for him to never hurt.

A few minutes after Tyler left Alex woke up. He looked around for the older boy but he was no where in sight. Slowly he got out of the bed and made it the best a six year old could do, then slowly walked out of the room.

Tyler took a deep breath trying to prepare himself. He gripped his shorts and nodded with his eyes closed. When Xavier started to heal him his grip on his shorts tightened and his jaw clenched. He tried to stay strong, but it was hard to do when your so weak from loosing so much blood.

(So I'll reply sometimes on my phone. And it always looks like a decent amount for a post. Then I get on the computer and it's so short! It bothers be. So I stare at it for the longest time trying to add more. But I can never think of anything to add. It really doesn't help that my computer screen is so big. but it bothers me.)

(That's okay the same thing happens to me, don't worry about it, if my posts ever are small just tell me and I'll add more :)

As he healed the marks on Tyler's back he knew the boy was in pain. "You don't have to be strong in front of me man, I'm sorry it hurts so much but I can't help it, there is no shame in crying," he told the older boy. Once he finished the boy's chest and back he moved on to the few small scratches on his face. "Are there any down there?" He asked gesturing towards the boy's legs that were covered by the shorts, he had no problem healing the boy, but knowing Tyler he would be to embarrassed to say something.

(Naw it's not you. I've just been working on improving my writing. So myself I want to do more.)
Tyler relaxed when he went to the smaller wounds. They didn't hurt as badly. They still stung, especially on the face. But the worst was over. He shook his head. "No my legs are fine." He said and pushed himself up. "Thanks Xavier." Tyler said and used the counter of the bathroom to support him. "So how have things been around the house?" He asked him as he went to the sink to wash off his face and wash away the sweat.

"Things have been...interesting I guess, Sammy is causing trouble as usual, Angelo and Max have been grumpy as usual, I have been trying to fill in for you, and now I realize how difficult you have it, I'm gonna still help you and stuff even though you're back," Xavier said as the older boy washed off his face. Then he sat the boy down on the toilet seeing how weak he was. "Haven't seen the old man in a few days, which has been nice, the boys and I are happy, Sammy isn't though you know how she loves her 'daddy' Alex has missed you a lot, he really cares about you you know, I saw him crying last night after Angelo said you might not come back."

Tyler smiled as he listened, "Well I feel loved." He said softly then sighed. "I wonder if his disappearance has anything to do with my mission. Before I left he seemed very bothered about something. My mission was to spy on this man and get any information. But by the time I reached the man I was discovered." He explained but shook his head. "But that is not your problem. I am very thankful for the help. I would appreciate it and it would be nice until I'm doing better." He said and starting to stand. "I am starving, mind putting together something for me?" Tyler asked kindly as he went towards the kitchen. In the dining room Sam sat at the table drawing a picture. She was arguing with Max about whose turn it was for the dishes. Max started yelling at the girl because it was actually her turn, but the girl didn't want to do it. "Sammy please go get them done." Tyler interrupted. The girl angrily got up and went for the kitchen made that she was being forced to do them.

Xavier followed Tyler out into the kitchen, he had out extra oft he food in the microwave for Tyler when he woke up. Grabbing the plate he set it in front of Tyler. "This is Tyler's food and Tyler's food only, don't ask him for food," he told the younger kids knowing they were scavengers and would try.

Angelo just rolled his eyes at Xavier and glanced at Max. "Let's go hang out in our room away from the girl," he said loudly so Sammy would hear him. Quickly he got up and went to he, Max and Alex's room.

Alex heard Tyler sitting down he hadn't eaten breakfast yet so he was a little hungry. Sitting down next to Tyler he looked up at with boy with a big smile and said, "you look better."

Sam went into the kitchen and stared at the dishes in the sink. Why did they all hate her? It wasn't fair that she was treated so differently just because she was a female. She started to wash the dishes humming to herself as she washed the plates and put them out to dry.

"Hey kiddo, yea I'm feeling a lot better." He said and looked down at the burnt toast with a chuckle. "You want this?" He asked holding it out to him.

Still smiling at him Alex said, "no there is still some bacon left Ii'll eat that, you need your strength." Grabbing the last of the bacon he put it on his plate and started eating it quietly. "I'm really glad you are feeling better, if you need anything from me just let me know......I like he long you."

Xavier quickly ate a little bit of the food and then went to his room and started playing one of his and Tyler's video games. The old man at least got them video games.

Tyler smiled, "thank." He said and ate some of his food. He was about halfway done when the front door opened. Father osis walked in through the door. He stood tall with his black suit. He was a bigger set guy with a round plump belly. His face usually wore a smile, unlesss he was not happy at house things were turning out. The man put down his cane he carried with him and turned facing his children. When he saw they way Tyler looked he frowned knowing that his mission was a fail. "Tyler come talk to me." He said stepping towards his room. Tyler pushed himself up slowly and carfully stepped down the halleyway after Osis.

Alex saw paid come in and moved closer to Tyler. The man scared him. When Tyler left with the man Alex sat there wondering what the man wanted, if he called one of them to come and speak to him alone it couldn't be good....

Tyler fallowed him into his office. He took a deep breath and began to explain what happened. When he finally said that he had faild he was quickly pinned to the wall.
"Do you know how important it was to get that information?!" Osis snapped. "I needed that dammit." He hissed. Osis brought his hands to the boys chest. He very carfully started to push his hand into the boys skin driving his hand into Tyler fingers first. His hand went through like a ghost going through a wall. It was a very painful thing For Tyler and it got even worse when Osis gripped his heart. "You've failed my my boy." Osis would say as Tyler cried out his cries echoed in the hallway. Osis's grip tightened before it loosened. He let go and pulled his hand back. "You better not fail me again." He said and with that walked back out of the room going for the front door to clean up Tylers mistake. As for Tyler he dropped down to his knees his ha ds to his chest, his heart aching.

Xavier had been listening to what was going in in Osis's office having heard him come in. Once the man was gone Xavier rushed in and saw Tyler on his knees. Rushing over to him he was starting to panic wondering what the man had done to him. "Where does it hurt I'll heal you!" He almost shouted seeing how much pain the boy was in. Xavier didn't see any blood so it couldn't be too bad, but the older boy was still in a lot of pain clearly.