Secrets In Our School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebastian ran his hand through his hair as he saw his class slowly begin to spill into the classroom. He moved over to Aaron and dropped a pile of textbooks on his desk saying "Hand these out for me". He walked back to the board and began to write up the page number and the questions the class were to do as he was to tired to teach properly.
Sebastian sat back in his seat and pulled out the homework from earlier to mark.

(I'm time-skipping to lunch incase anyone is still up for this)

Karen tapped her fingers on the table as she looked over her chemistry book. She had a test today and she really hadn't studied too much for it. Karen ate some of her food distractedly, trying not to get any of it on the textbook. She didn't want to get yelled at for destroying school property. She wasn't too focused on it though and after re-reading a sentence a few times, she shut it with a sigh.

"I guess I'll just go with what I know now," she muttered to herself, taking a drink of her water. She just wished the school day was over already. School had just started back up and she already had a test to take. She wished she didn't decide to take an AP class, even if the test was just going over the assignments from the summer.

-----

Aaron squirmed in his seat. He had waited to make sure that he would be able to be alone during lunch. He didn't really feel like getting into an argument. He sat down at one of the smaller tables and dug into his food.

Status
Not open for further replies.