Secrets and Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan, much to his shame, squealed like a girl and did a quick happy dance before replying 'Spear the destroyer: that sounds epic man! I'd love to! It would be a total honor' he replied then wondered briefly if he should tell them he was actually a guy but then he shrugged, it would't really be a problem unless one of them started to crush on him or something stupid

"Dude, calm down. Just because it's my game, and I'm offering everyone online within the next half-hour closed beta testing of that area until the official release, whether they're online afterwards or not, doesn't mean that I'm some kind of gaming saint, it just means that I enjoy my job and sharing it with others. Which reminds me, everyone with me's going to get a special reward after the beta period, I'm not going to tell you what it is though. We still have a few empty party slots, don't we?
Let's see...Zero, Spear, Sheila, and Athena, it's looking good so far, but we're gonna need everyone we can get, since I'm goin' create a Pack when we get there."

Dan just shrugged 'Spear the destroyer: Sorry. I get easily excited and since this game is basically my life it's brill' he typed than hoped he didn't sound to much like a loser 'Spear the destroyer: It might take a while. It's rather late and a school night so not many people will be online'

"Oh, great, I thought it was still the weekend. I haven't left my house since Saturday, since I still have a few more things to add this coming month, mainly the new Pack systemand it's titles.
I'm going to make you guys part of the first Pack on this game.
A Pack is similar to a guild or family, yet it allows you to utilize any bonuses that your Packmates have as long as they're online.
The system also has an Alpha and Omega, which aren't the strongest and weakest character, but positions based on what the character does, the Alpha being the character in the Pack who enters battle first most often after 50 battles, and the Omega being whoever's last to leave the battlefield in those 50 battles.
All members of the Pack get bonuses, with each different group within the Pack gaining ones unique to their performance.
There's only a limited number of slots for the leading members of the Pack, but each of the 13 leaders is able to recruit more, which are their 'Pups', and they get the same bonuses as the rest of the Pack.
I haven't gotten the rest of the details out of the way yet, so you're gonna have to bear with me and help me out as we go along, if you don't mind, that is?
By the way, I'm extending the deadline for beta to the end of this week."

Dan laughed, the dude sounded like him 'Spear the destroyer: Don't worry, I'm more than happy to help! I've got nothing to do all night anyway, I'm pretty much nocturnal' which was true, Dan was rather good at just running on pure energy drinks and tea

I finally got home from my long job as an accountant. It was such a boring Job, but hey, someone had to do it.

Anyways, I logged on to my favorite game as a holy paladin. I had heard about a new dungeon opening up today at 8:00.

With my insomnia, I was able to grind up to a high level in no time.

I logged on with my Female Character and decided to chose the smallest server, the only one opening with a new dungeon. There were currently only 4 people logged on, as the server was for high level players only.

I typed "Sup guys?"

Status
Not open for further replies.