Secrets and Forbidden Love (1x1 discussion with NorwayFoo)

Eternalsinger13

Edgenoble
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I am a fantasy lover all the way. I'm willing to try new things though. My favorite types are medieval plots, forbidden romances, and plots with a lot of action. (My favorites are Slave X Master, Royalty meets Commoner, Kidnapper X Captive, overall just forbidden romance that's included in most plots I have set up^^)
Name: Josephine Williams

Looks: Josephine (each letter a different link)

Family: Adopted: Alyxander/brother/19, Sir Andrew Williams/father/49, Madame Clarice Williams/mother/43;
Real: King Maximilien/father/40, Queen Serafina/mother/35, Princess Sofia/sister/6 , Prince Luxrinn/brother/11 (all deceased)

History: Lost princess of the Athalos dynasty

Other: Has a silver necklace with an aquamarine stone that she always wears; on the back of it is an engraved A

<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden">

Ok, so does she know she is a princess or does she not remember?

Also do you want to pick the name?

Name: Mathias

Looks:
View attachment 19470

Family: Father (not the rightful king) Julias 50, Mother Elisabeth 45 (Deceased), Younger Brother Lucas 11

History: He is a prince and was told he is of royal blood. He was taught that peasants were below him and that he was not aloud to talk to such being though he still see's them as equals.

Other:

She doesn't remember and doesn't know that she is the princess. And as for your character, you can come up with the name and all of that. I'd be glad to help if you want me to though.
<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden">

Yes, I would love for you too make a name for me. I'm not that great at names =P

<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden">Hmm, alright... how about Demetri, Lucas, Mathias, or Julius?

Mathias is good =), any ideas for last name or can I skip that xD

We don't need to come up with a last name really (but if something comes up where it would be used, the last name used in the past was Le' Raunte)<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden">

Ill use that xD