Secret Reaper 秘密の刈り取り

Scarlet went off, it a quick speed she couldn't help. You almost had to jog to keep up. Soon she got to her locker and started to play with the dial to open it.

"Whoa your a speedy one huh!" Luna yelped as she struggled to keep up with Scarlet. They stopped at what appeared to be her locked as she started to open it up.

Scarlet glanced back "oh, sorry..I got that when my powers came.." She opened her locker and started to take a few things out.

"Its okay." Luna said as she huffed and puffed a little. "O-Oh! What else did you get?" She asked interested

"Mostly psychic powers. Telepathy, mind control and mind reading, future-telling.." She closed her locker and almost twitched with annoyance. "And a totally annoying neko self that comes out whenever I have a really strong feeling about something, like happiness or rage."

"That's so cool! And cute!" Luna couldn't help but take a look at Scarlet's butt to see if a tail was hanging out. She didn't even pick up the annoyance n her voice when she spoke of it

She turned around swiftly. "Yeah. You'd think that at first.." Scarlet then said "want to go get your stuff now?"

Luna could now see that it was a pretty touchy subject. "Yeah.." "U-Um no need. I'll go get my stuff some other time. I much rather spend some more time with you Scarlet" She quickly resisted as to not lose her new friend.

Scarlet giggled. "Why are you being so nervous for? I'm not going to disappear-" she cut herself off, thinking about all the kids who've gone missing. "I-I mean, I'm not going to just ditch you."

Luna frowned for a moment. Her ex and a couple had recently gone missing. She had buried the thought that they could be dead in the back of her head until now. She acted as though everything was fine and she would do so again. "I hope not.." She muttered and did her best to regain her cheery mood. "U-Uh It's this way!" Luna pointed a little further down the hall

Scarlet could easily sense the tension but she ignored it and smiled. "Kay! Lets go."

Luna nodded as they began a to walk to her locker. It only took a couple of minutes before they arrived and she was dialing it open. Almost as if she forgot what was inside she cranked the door wide open. Out of it flew an S&W 28 model pistol which Luna quickly caught and stuffed in her bra. "Ugh.. How embarrassing!" She quickly shot around to make sure no one was watching." Here take this!" She nodded towards Scarlet before stuffing a glock 17 in the red-heads bra. Boundaries were something Luna wasn't to fond of. Another cz 75 pistol was stuffed into her right cup before she slammed the door shut. Anything else she'd have to come bag with a suitcase and pick up. Nervously she shot back around towards scarlet "Umm"

Scarlet wasn't exactly which she was more shocked about. That this chick had a locker full of guns, or that she just stuffed one in her bra. She opened her mouth to say something, but not exactly able to find the words, she clamped her mouth shut.

"Uhh I-I know its kinda weird but um I.." She cut herself off to save from further awkwardness." Where would you like to go from here?" She rambled on in hopes that Scarlet may let the situation pass her by. 'I knew I shouldn't have brought her to this damned locker!' Luna thought

Scarlet carefully closed her eyes for a moment and opened them again. "Don't you think you should put..these​ away first?" She wasn't trying to sound slightly freaked out, but the emotion went through her words without warning.

"Y-Yeah that'd be the smart thing to do." Luna said nervously scratched her head. "This way" She pointed and began walking to her room

Scarlet followed warily. She wasn't sure how to feel...guess this explains the nervousness. I'd be nervous too if I kept a bunch of guns in my locker!! ​she stayed silent, though, not wanting to alarm her.