Secret of the 11th kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I seem crabby I really didn't sleep well last night I am sorry if I offended you in anyway Satan
Your good I understand no sleep and I am in a similar situation not no sleep but no job

Last edited:
Yeah I had a long day plus my job involves being in the water with children teaching them to swim

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Its fun but very tiring

Currently working on me dragon king. Expect the finished product by Sunday. (Got the other 2 PCs to do. Yet to pick out the final one. Satin's Mistress is known to whip me for being late with CSes. )

Currently working on me dragon king. Expect the finished product by Sunday. (Got the other 2 PCs to do. Yet to pick out the final one. Satin's Mistress is known to whip me for being late with CSes. )
You know it( crack that whip)

I'll reserve shadow queen advisor, elf king, and a male roommate. I'll make the CSs tomorrow.

*Hiss*

Anyway, do the kingdoms have their names or can we(the ruler PCs) name them?

Ok that was incredibly rude to Satan's Mistress you don't have to be so angry about things. This is her RP and she made the rules, there are exceptions to her rules if you talk to her. I seen the link and yes its ok to use a character you already have because I know Satan. All she is asking I believe is that you transfer the data over to here. Pictures really need to be on her and really shouldn't be that big of a deal considering you are using a picture right now as your profile picture which probably doesn't belong to you.

• Love
Ok that was incredibly rude to Satan's Mistress you don't have to be so angry about things. This is her RP and she made the rules, there are exceptions to her rules if you talk to her. I seen the link and yes its ok to use a character you already have because I know Satan. All she is asking I believe is that you transfer the data over to here. Pictures really need to be on her and really shouldn't be that big of a deal considering you are using a picture right now as your profile picture which probably doesn't belong to you.
Thank you dear

I am sorry I got offended by that post... I might have got carried away and I am sorry to you Kiriko but it really was uncalled for

• Love
I would, but i've never done more than one character at a time. I'll give it a shot. I'll get my cs up when i get home. im at school now.
No worries just let me know which characters you want before you do a Cs hun

WIP, first character done.

images-6-jpg.93289

﴾ Conrad | Age 30 | Birthday June 6
| King of the Elves ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Conrad Westover »

༼ Nickname ༽
« N/A »

༼ Gender ༽
« Male »

༼ Physical Description ༽
«
height: 6 feet
weight: 170
complexion: fair
eye color: Blue
hair description: Keeps it long and black
natural markings: None
piercings and tattoos: Ear piercing on his left ear »

Race: Elf

Kingdom (born): Elven Kingdom

༼ Personality ༽
« + Calm, deceptive, kind (to his own at least), tactical, intelligent
- Prideful, stubborn, unsupportive, rude (to other races), quick to anger »

༼ History ༽
« Was given the throne as the only heir to the kingdom after his father died. He has ruled for a long time since and has become very good at his job as king. »

༼ Likes ༽
« Fellow elves, his power, fighting, winning, listening to music »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Other races, disloyalty, annoyances, losing, being questioned »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Dueling, carousing, nature walks through his garden»

༼ Talents ༽
« Sword combat, tactics, ruling »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Hardly works with allies, is overconfident, his own power »

༼ Fears ༽
« Losing power, dying, being betrayed »

༼ Relationships ༽
« None yet »

༼ Family ༽
« None »

༼ Other ༽
« Here {any additional information you would like to add} »

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

The-World-Made-Straight-Noah-Wylie-Millenium.jpg

﴾ First Name | Age <between 25-30> | Birthday <month and day>
| Nationality/Ethnicity ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Here {First, Middle <optional>, Last} »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Here »

༼ Gender ༽
« Here {Male or Female} »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Here {include height, weight, complexion, eye color, hair description, natural markings, piercings and tattoos} »

Race: Human

Kingdom (born): Shadow Kingdom

༼ Personality ༽
« Here {minimum of 5 traits each positive and negative} »

༼ History ༽
« Here »

༼ Likes ༽
« Here {at least 5} »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Here {at least 5} »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Here {at least 3} »

༼ Talents ༽
« Here {at least 3} »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Here {at least 3} »

༼ Fears ༽
« Here {at least 3} »

༼ Relationships ༽
« Here {please indicate what the relationship is :: friend, enemy, best friend, crush, secret crush, significant other, ex significant other, etc...} »

༼ Family ༽
« Here {please include the name and relationship to the character at the minimum.} »

༼ Other ༽

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

9.jpg

﴾ Connor | Age 25 | Birthday March 4th
| Nationality/Ethnicity ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Connor Aiden Johnson »

༼ Nickname ༽
« N/A »

༼ Gender ༽
« Male »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Here {include height, weight, complexion, eye color, hair description, natural markings, piercings and tattoos} »

Race:

Kingdom (born):

༼ Personality ༽
« Here {minimum of 5 traits each positive and negative} »

༼ History ༽
« Here »

༼ Likes ༽
« Here {at least 5} »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Here {at least 5} »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Here {at least 3} »

༼ Talents ༽
« Here {at least 3} »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Here {at least 3} »

༼ Fears ༽
« Here {at least 3} »

༼ Relationships ༽
« Here {please indicate what the relationship is :: friend, enemy, best friend, crush, secret crush, significant other, ex significant other, etc...} »

༼ Family ༽
« Here {please include the name and relationship to the character at the minimum.} »

༼ Other ༽

Last edited by a moderator:
You kinda need to fill out the rest of the CS and it is rejected in it's current form. I know i shouldn't talk for Satan but she won't accept the CS with that amount of missing information.

You kinda need to fill out the rest of the CS and it is rejected in it's current form. I know i shouldn't talk for Satan but she won't accept the CS with that amount of missing information.
It says wip I know he is working on it

Status
Not open for further replies.